Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Diaz, poor baby bull....Is he damaged goods already at only age 26?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not damaged at all, he's only 26. He is still very capable of being the face of the Lightweight division for years to come. So what if he has 3 losses? Not the end of the world. He was outsmarted by a crafty vet in Campbell, outboxed and out of his waters at 140 by Malignaggi, and it's not like there's any shame in losing to JMM. If he's mentally tough enough, this will only make him better in the end.

Comment

His lack of one punch power is is achilles heel. He is already on the downside this early because most of his fights go 12 hard rounds.

Even when he wins, its always a long drawn out fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveDoctor View Post
        I dont really think he's done, its just that he was matched up badly in his last fight, slick boxers are all wrong for his style. He needs to fight brawlers, Diaz is fun to watch, The Baby Bull always brings exciting fights.

Malignaggi isn't slick.

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
        his wins over big named opponents occured in texas..

Freitas is a bigger win than Malignaggi and Katsidis....and that didn't happen in Texas.

Comment

Oh yeah, let's all feel sorry for the former undisputed world champ that's about to get his law degree.:thinking1:

Comment

^^. Lol. Yeah Juan Diaz is set.

Comment

this chubby kid is done. thanks to HBO hes got millions in the bank at such a young age.

Comment

Originally posted by Habib Shabib View Post
                this chubby kid is done. thanks to HBO hes got millions in the bank at such a young age.
                How do you figure there sports fan?

Lay down some knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
                  Oh yeah, let's all feel sorry for the former undisputed world champ that's about to get his law degree.:thinking1:
                  Imagine the late night tv commercial. "Hi my name is the baby bull and if you've been injured in anyway, please give me a call and I will knock them out for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Sutekh uvdabrix View Post

physically hes fat and slow...
                    I like how idiots like you call a guy who weighs no more than 150 pounds fat.

Again this is the kind of idiocy that proves that boxing fans should all be lined up and shot..

Comment

pretty much....i never thought he was that good to begin with..him and victor ortiz are overrated 2 me....

Comment

Working...
                      X