Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

yo does anyone do the dougie outside of texas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be leaving the club on a stretcher with an oxygen mask on if i tried that where i'm from.

Comment

Here goes another D-Town dance called the Stanky Leg......

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
        I'd be leaving the club on a stretcher with an oxygen mask on if i tried that where i'm from.
        I didnt know you were located in East London, mate.

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
        Here goes another D-Town dance called the Stanky Leg......

if people applied HALF the effort it took to make that video into anything productive, there would be a lot less stanky unemployment.

Comment

Originally posted by Rizo The Great View Post
          I didnt know you were located in East London, mate.

if people applied HALF the effort it took to make that video into anything productive, there would be a lot less stanky unemployment.
          LoL, no doubt. I look at some of these dances that these kids do knowadays and it just makes me laugh that they think this **** is dancing.

Comment

LoL, no doubt. I look at some of these dances that these kids do knowadays and it just makes me laugh that they think this **** is dancing.
            people never fail to amaze me

(i just went back and read "stanky leg" and that **** made me LOL... how ridiculous is that? hahaha)

Comment

people never fail to amaze me

(i just went back and read "stanky leg" and that **** made me LOL... how ridiculous is that? hahaha)
              What's even funnier is that Soulja Boy has opened up doors for these acts. Stanky leg just signed a music deal with Yung Joc.

Comment

What's even funnier is that Soulja Boy has opened up doors for these acts. Stanky leg just signed a music deal with Yung Joc.

i read something about Ice T saying Soulja Boy is a disgrace to music or something along those lines. You heard about that?

Comment

i read something about Ice T saying Soulja Boy is a disgrace to music or something along those lines. You heard about that?
                  Yeah he really went off on him. Soulja Boy also had a response, the whole thing was hilarious if you ask me.

Comment

Yeah he really went off on him. Soulja Boy also had a response, the whole thing was hilarious if you ask me.

thats hilarious! lmaooooooooo

i never heard this **** before, Ice-T tore him a new ******* and Souljah Boy's response was just lame as f.uck. **** is sad really.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X