No announcement yet.

Ponce De Leon vs Broner: The Robbery in Cali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
    Earl,seriously what is your issue with Broner??
    theres no issue here.

that was clear as day PDL won.

Comment

Originally posted by #WIN
      Yup was a big robbery.

Was funny when ponce told broner girlfriend to shut the fuck up at the Guerrero vs Berto fight lol and broner acted like he didnt hear anything lol.
      Lol. Video?

Comment

I had De Leon winning 7 out of 10 rounds and had it scored 97-93.

Comment

Robbery? ah I dunno... It was a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
            I had De Leon winning 7 out of 10 rounds and had it scored 97-93.
            all i have to say is even stevie wonder wouldve gave this ****in fight to ponce, lol, god damn ****!!!!!!!!!1, lol, stevie wonder god damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
              Robbery? ah I dunno... It was a close fight.
              no, lol, this was no close fight at all, broner got his azz kikked by de leon, clearly, a true broner fan would know this and a true broner fan would also shoot himself cause the way broner was getting his azz kikked by a midget from wales, lol, it was hilarious and i thought broner wouldve k.od that sorry midget in 2 but he got embarrassed on tv before he k.od the midget,
              Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 03-04-2013, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                no, lol, this was no close fight at all, broner got his azz kikked by de leon, clearly, a true broner fan would know this and a true broner fan would also shoot himself cause the way broner was getting his azz kikked by a midget from wales, lol, it was hilarious and i thought broner wouldve k.od that sorry midget in 2 but he got embarrassed on tv before he k.od the midget,
                I'm not a Broner fan at all, but it was not as lop-sided as everyone made it out to be...

I had it 5-4-1 For Ponce De Leon. I'm sure someone can make a case for Broner as well. You have to admit Broner picked it up in those later rounds.

Comment

was no roberry but hey u kids lookin for anything to hate on so keep doing it lmao,u think he cares with the purse he been making??hes already being talked about for ppv so im sure he loves the atteniton,keep at it chumps

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    was no roberry but hey u kids lookin for anything to hate on so keep doing it lmao,u think he cares with the purse he been making??hes already being talked about for ppv so im sure he loves the atteniton,keep at it chumps
                    no one is talking about him headlining a PPV you sad little fanboy

Comment

Its sad how hard working fighters like ponce de Leon get jobbed in favour of upcoming cash cows. As someone just said this mirrors mayweather-Castillo 1 (broner a lesser floyd, de Leon a lesser Castillo). Broner should be walking round with an L and de Leon should be walking round with a W over a future p4p player. We as boxing fans should never forget the hard work PDL put in that night.

Comment

Working...
                      X