Karim Mayfield dominated Mauricio Herrera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karim Mayfield dominated Mauricio Herrera

Just saying.

You can call it ugly, rugged, etc.... But Mayfield won a lopsided decision against this man who is toe to toe with Garcia tonight and beat Provo. Sooner or later Mayfield will get the respect he deserves.

mayfield sucks lol he was struggling with a guy who was like 17-20 in his last fight

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      mayfield sucks lol he was struggling with a guy who was like 17-20 in his last fight
      I guess Herrera sucks too....right?

Comment

Mayfield did an effective wrestling job with Herrera - immediately locked him up, leaned on him & muscled him around, then threw the occaisional shot off the break.
        It was very effective in shutting Herrera down, & Herrera didn't respond that well by making adjustments to try & stay on the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
          Just saying.

You can call it ugly, rugged, etc.... But Mayfield won a lopsided decision against this man who is toe to toe with Garcia tonight and beat Provo. Sooner or later Mayfield will get the respect he deserves.

Karim Mayfield claimed that he beat up Danny in sparring and made him quit.I don't think Danny ever disputed that claim either.

Comment

and people said I was crazy when I said FLoyd would 100% stop danny in under 8.

Comment

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS
              provo was robbed against herrera.......
              He wasn't robbed of **** gtfo soy sauce boy

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                I agree...

And honestly he hugged Herrera for the entire bout.

It was one of the worst fights I've ever seen and it was all Mayfields fault.

Comment

And Herrera beat Ruslan. I guess styles don't make fights or any of that.

Comment

I think this really just proves the point that we have way too many manufactured stars in this current boxing era. None of these guys are really better than eachother. They are all peers with no real break out star amongst them. The diva routine many of them are using only exacerbates the problem,
                    Last edited by Shogunofharlem1; 03-15-2014, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X