No announcement yet.

Pacquiao hasn't stopped or KOed anyone since Nov. 14 2009

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
    Despite his "catchweight" welterweight fights it seems Manny's power hasn't come up to welterweight with him. I mean the 2 boring snoozer fights he had with Clottey & Mosley both guys were begging to get KO'd & he couldn't do it.
    lol, listen I've long said pac's power nor speed has come up with him (as it was at featherweight and such), but you're nuts if you think Clottey and Mosley were begging to get ko'd, they refused to fight!

Comment

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
      so please stop saying he would ko or stop anyone.
      I take it this thread is directed at fl0mos that make outlandish 3 round ko predictions for pac so when he doesn't knock guys out he's exposed?

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
        Despite his "catchweight" welterweight fights it seems Manny's power hasn't come up to welterweight with him. I mean the 2 boring snoozer fights he had with Clottey & Mosley both guys were begging to get KO'd & he couldn't do it.
        Begging to be KO'd? this is why Floyd fanboys are lacking logic and common sense they also have no observational skills and low iq.

Clottey was covering up like a turtle. Mosley was running faster than usain bolt he had the bloody blisters to prove it, and also once Pac dropped him hard he went on the back foot even wanting to quit in the corner but Nazim richardson told him not to.

Did Floyd knock down Mosley? I recall Floyd had a stationary Mosley who wobbled him twice, yet he couldn't KO or knock down Mosley who was actually begging to be KO'd. Mosley never ran from Floyd yet Floyd couldn't put him away why?

Mosley ran from Manny if Mosley came at him like everyone thought he would he would have been stopped, he already got dropped once in the fight.

Comment

Working...
        X