No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia-Matthysse Could Be in Washington, D.C., on 9/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KJB View Post
    OMG would you guys stop this stuff already!? His fight with Zab was his first fight against a class opponent and his first fight in the US, he made the rookie mistakes of starting too late and assuming he would get unbiased judging. You have to really look for it if you want to score that fight for Zab, I know I didn't. As far as Alexander goes, people need to just let that one go. Alexander lost that fight by three points, easily. With the knockdown it really wasn't that close or difficult to score, Matthysse won.
    I agree that Matty beat Alexander hands down, Judah had too many rounds in the bank ealry on. Matty came on WAAAYY too late. But if he started like he finished, Judah would've been stopped by 9 or 10. But if Matty KO's Danny, then why not move up to challenge Mayweather if the opportunity presents itself? I'd love to see it.

Comment

It will be a great fight!

Comment

Wow just watched the fight, matthysse will destroy garcia. His hooks are scary.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
          I think the Brooklyn live gate would blow DC and Atlantic City out of the water
          It definitely would, plus some poster here said that the seating arrangement sucks in DC.

Comment

I absolutely love that, its only 4 hours away from my house driving make it there and ill be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Anywhere on the east coast and I'll be there again. Verizon center is perfect cause is the closest to me.

Put one or two PEDersons on the undercard and good to go.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              see u there this time bro, this time you better not duck me!!!!! lmao

Comment

Originally posted by periks19 View Post
                How about co main event canelo vs cotto?

how about they just give you some money, since they aren't going to me making any with the garcia - matthysse card. a superstar and a future hall of famer on the undercard? 2-4 million dollars for an undercard? would that make you happy?

i swear to god that most of you live with your parents.

Comment

It needs to be. And it's gonna be a great fight!

Comment

Please let it be in DC, only a 4 hour drive for me

Comment

Put that **** MGM grand or MSG why would you put a great in dc

Comment

Working...
                      X