Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Would Tell Marquez To Reject Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we all know juan manuel has nothing more to accomplish in the sport.
    faculties intact,universally respected as a man and pro fighter.
    this man is a living legend with or without the pacman ko.
    i think, one more and walk away......
    this fight can only be against floyd.
    dont forget, hes a bigger welterweight now and a simple shot like that little short right hand he threw against pacman could also put floyd to sleep.
    i think floyd,al haymon,uncle rog,daddy and the **** are all talking about it.
    why????? ITS REAL MONEY......BIIIIIIG MONEY.

Comment

• good, Bradley doesn't deserve that fight
      Marquez should retire, he doesn't need anymore fights
      if he insists on fighting again, it would only be Pac 5
      Marquez wouldn't be up for anything else at this point
      Bradley still needs to do something to restore his credibility

Comment

• so Marquez is ducking Bradley after knocking out Pacquiao?

dafuq?

Comment

• Nacho Is Exactly Right; Bradley Won't Fight, Bradley Got Drummed By Pacquiao

Bradley is a bad fight because he won't fight. He's falling all over the place to get away from his opponent, he doesn't stand and fight, and he doesn't even stick and move. The guys (Bradley) just doesn't fight at all, UNLESS your name is Devon Alexander, and you don't throw a punch, and you're scared to be in the ring. Otherwise, Bradley got his lottery ticket payday, and a jobbed belt handed to him, with "fix" written all over it. Bradley wouldn't fight Maidana, he wouldn't figt Erik Morales a year or two ago. He wants the biggest payday available, then he runs all night and tries to finish the fight vertical. He is no Champion.

Comment

• what Nacho means by this is, he thinks Bradley is a stylistic problem and doesn't fancy his chances of devising a solution.

understandable.

Comment

• If Marquez just waits for a Pacquiao rematch in September or something, than fine. I understand that, it's a huge payday once again.

But if he doesn't know about Pac-JMM V (for gods sake) and than fights another tune up, instead of Bradley, I mean what the hell???

Comment

• I am surprised to see so many people completely disregard such simple factors as age and style.

JMM is 40, if you put a 40 y.o man in the ring with somebody as slick and fast as Bradley(28-29yo), you can very well expect an extremely difficult fight. Tim is well rounded, can fight on the front foot, on the back foot, can jab, can move, can defend.

IMO JMM would get outboxed all night at this stage. Marquez lost his reflexes, and Bradley wouldn't come forward like Manny,wouldn't throw wild combinations a la Khan. It's not easy to counterpunch a mobile target who has a clear edge in speed and reflexes. Also timing would be hard, Bradley likes to box, use his jab to break the rhythm. He wouldn't be using the same jab-jab-straight combination all night.

As for JMM-Pac V , I honestly don't want to see it. They are both way past their prime, this match up has nothing more to offer in my opinion.

All my respect to both fighters, but they should either retire or, if they still have gas in their tank, fight somebody else.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Bomber View Post
                  I am surprised to see so many people completely disregard such simple factors as age and style.

JMM is 40, if you put a 40 y.o man in the ring with somebody as slick and fast as Bradley(28-29yo), you can very well expect an extremely difficult fight. Tim is well rounded, can fight on the front foot, on the back foot, can jab, can move, can defend.

IMO JMM would get outboxed all night at this stage. Marquez lost his reflexes, and Bradley wouldn't come forward like Manny,wouldn't throw wild combinations a la Khan. It's not easy to counterpunch a mobile target who has a clear edge in speed and reflexes. Also timing would be hard, Bradley likes to box, use his jab to break the rhythm. He wouldn't be using the same jab-jab-straight combination all night.

As for JMM-Pac V , I honestly don't want to see it. They are both way past their prime, this match up has nothing more to offer in my opinion.

All my respect to both fighters, but they should either retire or, if they still have gas in their tank, fight somebody else.
                  Great post...

Comment

Working...
                  X