Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you non-smokers date a girl that smokes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad I'm not one of a few. I thought I was for a bit.

Comment

never. seeing a girl with it drops my attraction to them to zero. i hate everything about it, the shape, the smell, the ashes, the color, the packaging. i don't even like boxed gum wrapped in plastic because it looks like a box of cigs. i truly hate the stuff.

Comment

as long as the woman takes care of her teeth, mouthwash, floss, etc i don't really care.

Comment

just to qualify my first post, there is no smoking in the house or car. ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            as long as the woman takes care of her teeth, mouthwash, floss, etc i don't really care.
            2nd hand smoke is a beast I heard. I don't know about you but if I'm in a place with a lot of smoke, my eyes start to burn. If I'm talking to a girl and my eyes are burning because of her and others? I'll say straight up...can you blow that smoke somewhere else.

I do it with my friends and they already know. It's like a sin to blow smoke in my direction. My female friends are like "Ahhhh, you're getting the smoke in his direction" ESPECIALLY when I go in the smoking area to keep company.

Comment

Hell no. I've fooled around with some smokers but I couldn't date one. I hate it, it's disgusting. Another turn off is a girl who's conversations consist of being/getting drunk and partying all the time. If I sense that you're wasted all week...you're basically a piece of ass at this point. Nothing wrong with drinking...but ALL the time? Not my thing.

Comment

Working...
              X