Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You Sure Pac Can Get Through This Easily?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
    these are the types of post smart people do not make.
    Even if Mayweather wins ever round against Pacquiao he still wouldnt take as much punishment as he did against Cotto.

Comment

Even if Mayweather wins ever round against Pacquiao he still wouldnt take as much punishment as he did against Cotto. So in that sense...yes...he can get through it easily.

Comment

floyd was a beast as an amateur!

Comment

floyd doesn't throw enough punches... he will get outworked.

Comment

3:35 of the second vid was absolutely beautiful.

Won't be easy but Pac will probably get it done.

Comment

these are the types of posts dumb people makes when they could'nt think of anything to back their points up............

Comment

i remember this video, i still have it on my hard drive when the episode happened. very few fighters ever explain much on technique, hopkins was also doing that in the ring awhile bak

Comment

The skill difference in this fight will start to show by the end of the third round....Floyd is too talented to lose to a wild punching slugger who leaves his chin in the air like Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner View Post
                    The skill difference in this fight will start to show by the end of the third round....Floyd is too talented to lose to a wild punching slugger who leaves his chin in the air like Pac.
                    floyd will run like never before ... his offense aint better than cotto's.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      floyd doesn't throw enough punches... he will get outworked.
                      If you think Manny will win on points against Floyd you are on crack. I will bet every point I have that Manny wont win on points. He may get to Floyd and KO him (I doubt it but with someone who has the speed and power of Manny you cant rule it out) but he isnt going to win on points by simply out throwing Floyd. Floyd will do his usual "feeling out" for a round or two and then Manny is going to start getting caught. The more reckless he throws the more he will get caught.

Comment

Working...
                      X