No announcement yet.

Too Many Members Got Banned Yesterday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
    Thugs have internet too? Or is it just part-time?
    Neither im at the lie-berry Huh Huh HaHa... You dumb ass i gets money im sittin up in my mansion...

my dorrbell is an actual chick that says "ding dong" whenever someone steps to the door..if ya not stuntin like that then don't talk no poor money ish to me

aight sugar tank?

Now everyone else go get to the money.

Comment

TexanBaller definitely needs to be let back.

I can see, how he as a Mexican was offended by Flawless and all his bull**** race bait threads and retaliated.

Flawless and Viva Mexico started the bull****. Everyone else just got drawn in.

Keep them two tarts banned.

Comment

Originally posted by ThugNificent View Post
        Neither im at the lie-berry Huh Huh HaHa... You dumb ass i gets money im sittin up in my mansion...

my dorrbell is an actual chick that says "ding dong" whenever someone steps to the door..if ya not stuntin like that then don't talk no poor money ish to me

aight sugar tank?

Now everyone else go get to the money.
        Hahaha, no need to act all heard 'hommie', we in a message board. Save that **** for the 'block', when mans 'step up', ya dig? Shouldn't you be defending the 'hood'? Or are you not from 'the hood'. E-gangsta?

Comment

Originally posted by GhosT^x0 View Post
          Everyone who got banned probably deserved it. I haven't come here in months, and I already know that whatever ****ing idiot spent his time earning that ban is probably less life-worthy, with about as bright a future, than the entirety of skid row combined.

Tell them all to smoke balls on my behalf.
          Yeah but you're bald.

So there.

Comment

Hahaha, no need to act all heard 'hommie', we in a message board. Save that **** for the 'block', when mans 'step up', ya dig? Shouldn't you be defending the 'hood'? Or are you not from 'the hood'. E-gangsta?
            lol... what was gangsta about my post?

I said i got a human dorrbell so i aint poor.. cuz ya gots to have cash for da female ass.

SORRY IF STUNTIN GIVES OFF A GANGSTA VIBE TOO YOU.. BUT IF IT DOES THEN YOU TOO MY HOMEY SHOULD GET TO DA MONEY...

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus View Post
              Yeah but you're bald.

So there.
              Huh Huh HaHA

thats was funny play boy.. being bald probably isn't fun cuz if ya try to comb it over and hide it ya can't swim... can't sweat...

no gun fights either cuz while you runnin wind blow ya junk back...

That joke GETs to the money.

Comment

I said i got a human dorrbell so i aint poor.. cuz ya gots to have cash for da female ass.

SORRY IF STUNTIN GIVES OFF A GANGSTA VIBE TOO YOU.. BUT IF IT DOES THEN YOU TOO MY HOMEY SHOULD GET TO DA MONEY...
                I don't need money son, it's money that needs me ya digg?

Comment

Pleaze can you tell me how I can haz da money? Fo sho dough?

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
                    TexanBaller definitely needs to be let back.

I can see, how he as a Mexican was offended by Flawless and all his bull**** race bait threads and retaliated.

Flawless and Viva Mexico started the bull****. Everyone else just got drawn in.

Keep them two tarts banned.

Yes, bury them deep.

Comment

I don't need money son, it's money that needs me ya digg?
                      ***** ... you a tree or sumthin? Your name must be Mr. INK. if not money don't need you playboy.

get to da money.

Comment

Working...
                      X