Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Muslim Women can't marry non-Muslims?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come Muslim Women can't marry non-Muslims?

“why is it permissible for a Muslim man to marry a Christian or a Jewish woman, and in the same time, it is forbidden that a Muslim woman marries an infidel?”

Allowing a Muslim man to marry a Christian or a Jewish woman, is an exceptional rule applied under special circumstances. And when a Muslim man marries a Christian or a Jewish woman, there is no problem, because he believes in all prophets, and all holy books. There will be no problem between him and his wife in this matter, especially that his religion -Islam- commands him to be fair with his wife even if she were Christian or Jewish. And any Muslim man going through such marriage should have strong belief in his faith, and should strongly abide by his religion.

The reason for forbidding a Muslim woman from marrying a non-Muslim, is that a Christian or a Jewish man believes only in his prophet, and doesn’t believe in prophet Mohamed Salla Allah Allih Wa Salam or any of the other prophets (blessing be upon them).

For example, when this Muslim woman, tries to teach her kids to love and respect all prophets and believe in all of them, her non-Muslim husband will not agree, because he believes only in his prophet. He will interfere in the way she raises her kids, and prevents her from raising them in an Islamic way. And here comes the real problem, because she will have only two options, whether she leaves the whole thing as it is, and does nothing about it -which will be an insult to her religion- or she argues about the matter, and this will sure lead to more marital problems.

On the other hand, there will be no such problems between a Muslim husband, and a non Muslim wife, because if this wife tried to teach her kids to love and believe in her prophet, her Muslim husband will not refuse that because he already believes in her prophet and all prophets. This is why Islam allows the marriage between Muslim man and non-Muslim woman, and forbids the marriage between Muslim woman, and non-Muslim man. Because Islam respects the marital relationship and wants to guarantee its stability, not because it respects men, and disrespects women …

http://www.islamway.com/sisters/modu...rticle&sid=230

Interfaith Marriages
    Children have the right to be brought up in an Islamic environment by good Muslim parents. So Muslim men in the West should think carefully before marrying outside the faith.

Muslim men and women are told to seek faithful spouses with a strong, good belief, and not allow non-Muslim standards of selection influence them. Muslim men can marry only Muslim, Christian, or Jewish chaste women, while Muslim women can marry only chaste Muslim men.

http://www.islamfortoday.com/interfaithmarriage.htm

Israeli drive to prevent Jewish girls dating Arabs

http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs....09249932/0/rss

Comment

Just more talk as to why religion is well...BULL****.

Comment

Muslim women can and have. My cousin married a Hindu.

Not religious people, though religious people rarely marry outside their own religion do they?

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
          Muslim women can and have. My cousin married a Hindu.

Not religious people, though religious people rarely marry outside their own religion do they?
          Middle-East?

I had a girlfriend that was Muslim, still friends with her, but she was born and raised in America. And her parents were more Americanized which is why they moved here in the first place. They liked this way of life. So, rules really didn't apply. Although some family traditions were kept. I had to meet her parents the first time we went "out."

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
            But even some people who claim not to believe in a certain religion and say they don't even believe in God, still cling to that silly but addictive old idea in the Talmud about being a special or "chosen" people...

You wouldn't have given yourself a username like "Jack Dempsey" or "Joe Louis", now would you, Benny?

I'm not Jewish. WTF is your problem?

Why are you so insecure about Jewish people?

You know you are racist, right?

You are pushing a belief system on me that I do not believe in and NEVER have. Last people to do that were Nazis, you know that, right?

Never read the Talmud by the way or even finished the Bible. Boring book that I just laughed at the notion of any of it being true.

"Chosen" people: Is a complete bull**** thing to believe in. If any of the so called people that want to say they are "chosen," then why do they continue to get ****ed up all the time. Be it Jew, Muslim, or Christian. Plus the violence/war thing on each side is sad.

Although maybe that's God. Violent behavior.

**** that.

USERNAME: I've explained the story several times already. I'm not going to keep on repeating it.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
              Middle-East?

I had a girlfriend that was Muslim, still friends with her, but she was born and raised in America. And her parents were more Americanized which is why they moved here in the first place. They liked this way of life. So, rules really didn't apply. Although some family traditions were kept. I had to meet her parents the first time we went "out."
              Good lad!

Thats the way it is! You ever seen Jewish folks on this kind of thing? You don't go datying behind Daddy's back. Was the same with me when I was a kid.

Comment

aw man, i was expecting a punchline

Comment

Why do you always call me racist when I point out your crazy racist belief? It's like an automatic reflex defense mechanism with you.

Again I say: there are no "chosen" or superior races. One person's life is worth just as much as the next, whether he is Arab, Jewish, Christian, White or Black.

If some people such as yourself would stop believing you are the superior or "chosen" race, the world would be a better place.
                  You are. You are insecure about Jews and want to force others to be Jewish so you can hate on them.

How many times have I told you I am not Jewish but yet you continue to force the issue that I am?

There are no chosen people. Religion is complete bull****. All three sides do it as well. They all believe they are special/chosen. The later two, Christianity and Islam, obviously got the idea from Judaism. All fought wars over that bull****. And Judaism, complete nonsense that started the path.

Just like you put up a while back...Judaism is Mythology. So if that is, which it is, so are the two that followed.

They must have felt the need to feel "chosen" in order to survive.

But how can you be chosen by God and have Hitler do what he did?
                  Or just in history in general with the continued exiles?

Maybe chosen to constantly be punished.

It's bull****.

You can read the stories and tell it made up.

I don't feel I'm chosen. You live, you die. All are the same when you die. You black-out. The End. No Heaven, No Hell. Black-out. It's over. So it doesn't matter what your belief systems are or how you feel because it's over when you are dead.

Comment

But even some people who claim not to believe in religion and say they don't even believe in God, still cling to that silly but addictive old idea in the Talmud about being a special or "chosen" people...

You wouldn't have given yourself a username like "Jack Dempsey" or "Joe Louis", now would you, Benny?
                    Benny Leonard was a great fighter is it so disgusting to you that someone would pick out his name as a nickname for no other reason than they admire him as a fighter?
                    Sure the Jewish religion has them down as the chosen people in pretty much the same way that every religion promotes theirs as the one true or best religion
                    As for you quoting the Talmud why do you never post a link to the website you have got your ludicrous quotes from?
                    Would it be because they are far right websites? Are they the same websites you get your anti jewish/israeli news stories from, or are you on text alerts
                    I try to ignore you Tunney but just get tired of the same old jew hating record disguised as concern for Palestinians or Arabs.

Comment

Working...
                    X