No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia is underrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
    His ranked as the king of 140. wtf else you guys want? throw his ass a parade or something.
    I mean, thats the LEAST yall can do

all jokes aside...very valid post TS....Swift has crazy timing and I would also pick him to beat Lucas....Marquez is a problem for ANYBODY at that weight...that man can fight!!

Comment

I think he get's the credit he deserves..But let's be honest,I don't believe he did that much yet...He beat Khan(which is his biggest win)and Morales(the first fight I'll give him credit for)but there are a bunch of fighters I can see giving him a real hard time and possible beating him..Peterson Lucas Rios Marquez(if he chooses to go down to 140lb after he loses to Pac)...I have to see more from Garcia..But he is on the right path,can't be mad at him to this point...

Comment

To me he is like anyone else, some people overrate him while others underrate him. Other than his father being a jackass I don't quite understand all the ill will he generates but that is a sign of success.

Comment

Tough to say. Khan was a quality win. His win against Erik was expected. Verdict still pending. We'll find out sooner than later unlike some other "champs"

Comment

I think he is a pretty good fighter, not exceptionally talented and has been a bit fortunate to have gotten in some of the predicaments he has during his career thus far but can't knock him for taking advantage of an opportunity and succeeding.

Comment

Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
              Tough to say. Khan was a quality win. His win against Erik was expected. Verdict still pending. We'll find out sooner than later unlike some other "champs"
              His 2end win over Morales was expected,but his 1st was not..Very good win(his 1st over Morales)for Garcia imo...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                His 2end win over Morales was expected,but his 1st was not..Very good win(his 1st over Morales)for Garcia imo...
                Yes it was.

Atleast with the bookies it was.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Yes it was.

Atleast with the bookies it was.
                  And that, in the end, is what matters.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                    His ranked as the king of 140. wtf else you guys want? throw his ass a parade or something.
                    hahahahahahaaha

Comment

Flawed fighter with a lot of heart and decent boxing skill with solid power. Reign could be very short.

Comment

Working...
                      X