Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How badly would a Major League Baseball player dominate in cricket?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How badly would a Major League Baseball player dominate in cricket?

Let's say you took the best MLB pitcher and had him play in the Ashes. Would anyone hit the ball off him?

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Let's say you took the best MLB pitcher and had him play in the Ashes. Would anyone hit the ball off him?
    When you say "how badly" you mean "how poorly" right? Because the answer is very.

Comment

it would be like grown men vs middle school kids.

cricket's best player is some indian/**** dude tandar s something. he's barely as tall as guillermo rigondeaux.

its not a real sport.

its a game. like darts, bowling, or billiards.

i see indians and pakistanis play cricket in my old highschool parking lot.

all of them skinny non athletes who wouldnt even get picked for a pick up basketball game.

Comment

It's a different game. And they'd have trouble batting I'd hazard to guess. The way the ball is bowled looks tough as hell to hit.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          it would be like grown men vs middle school kids.

cricket's best player is some indian/**** dude tandar s something. he's barely as tall as guillermo rigondeaux.

its not a real sport.

its a game. like darts, bowling, or billiards.

i see indians and pakistanis play cricket in my old highschool parking lot.

all of them skinny non athletes who wouldnt even get picked for a pick up basketball game.
          You mean because Pakistanis and Indians playing a pickup game in a parking lot in America look unathletic that international cricket is a kid's game?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            You mean because Pakistanis and Indians playing a pickup game in a parking lot in America look unathletic that international cricket is a kid's game?
            the games two best players are sir don bradman and Sachin Tendulkar.

they are 5'7 and 5'5.

its not a real sport.

all you have to do is analyze the degree of difficulty with the game.

see this is why i told you to stop talking about sports. for an obviously high IQ individual, you are either utterly ignorant and idiotic when it comes to sports or are highly obtuse and your just hating on American sports.

cricket is not a real sport. ive played it and its more of skill based than a physical based sport.

all you have to do is watch film and see how much athletic output is being put out.

baseball trumps cricket as a game in terms of degree of difficulty to play and as well as its athletes.

its night and day.

no competition.

Comment

this is their greatest batsman:

he's 5'5.

he wouldnt crack single A if he tried baseball.....

in Japan.

let alone america.

Comment

who do you think is the better athlete?

5'7

or

6'3

210lbs.

WW2 fighter pilot.

a fcking war hero.

GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
                  It's a different game. And they'd have trouble batting I'd hazard to guess. The way the ball is bowled looks tough as hell to hit.
                  You don't think that the great baseball hitters (who excel at hitting a small, fast-moving round ball with a round bat) can hit a slower moving ball with a flat bat that has more contact area?
                  Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 12-20-2014, 03:09 PM.

Comment

america.

mark reynolds took a hot scolding crap all over cricket.

reading all the commentary from all those butt-hurt across-the-ponders is HILARIOUS!
                    Last edited by baya; 12-20-2014, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X