Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your go to fast food place when your hungry and don't wanna cook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
    I usually have two spots that are go to and walking distance from my house (3 minutes walk each).

Heres something I had the other day

Cheeseburger meal with Chilli Sauce and Mayo, got some diet pepsi with it too altogether cost me £2 ($3.50).

It's either something like that or their grilled chicken fillet burger meal with their donner meat on the chips.

That sauce on the fries looks really good. No ****.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      $3.50 for that seems pretty good but that white sauce on your fries kinda suspect son

is it creamofsumyung-guy?
      Well it did taste kind of salty....

You must be hungry as hell today, I've seen you making a number of posts on food today.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
        Well it did taste kind of salty....

You must be hungry as hell today, I've seen you making a number of posts on food today.
        I was but I just finished eating lunch so I'm good...for now

Comment

Jack In The Box

Comment

Pizza Pizza usually. That's when I'm at home and there was no time to cook a meal, its just down the street I get a walk in special and have enough for dinner for two and lunch the next day.

Comment

There is this Kurdish joint near me that sells the best lamb Shawarma and Falafel sandwiches

Comment

Whataburger

Comment

Filipino and Chinese restaurants, just point at what you want.

Mc Donalds, Costco's pizza, Ceasar Ceasar pizza, El Pollo Loco, and Vietnamese pho.

Comment

Working...
                  X