No announcement yet.

The Dirrell brothers are going to end up as the greatest brother duo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dirrell brothers are going to end up as the greatest brother duo

in American boxing history. Andre is very good but his brother is deadly.

What other Fat Yank brothers are there?

Comment

lmao...........

Comment

can people please list other american brothers (half decent pref)

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          What other Fat Yank brothers are there?
          Can't think of many. Usually you have the good brother and then you have the ******ed on trying to steal some glory. Like Hatton and Cottos little brother. These two dudes are good though. I've been following both their careers at small boxing shows so this isn't news to me but watching Anthony last night was more proof that he can really do damage. He's a cold, calculating, bad mama jama.

Comment

lol amazing how beating a blown up 39 year old super mw can do to the great anthony dirrel.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              lol amazing how beating a blown up 39 year old super mw can do to the great anthony dirrel.
              It's far from one fight. He is more skilled and more composed than the brother that took 8 rounds from Carl Froch(in my book). Anthony would beat Carl and the rounds would be pretty cut and dry, no one could make excuses. Carls solid chin would certainly be tested.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                Can't think of many. Usually you have the good brother and then you have the ******ed on trying to steal some glory. Like Hatton and Cottos little brother. These two dudes are good though. I've been following both their careers at small boxing shows so this isn't news to me but watching Anthony last night was more proof that he can really do damage. He's a cold, calculating, bad mama jama.
                So this wouldnt be much of an achievement, would it Checky?

All joking aside, Im a fan of Andre. Hes the most talented 168lber when he is on his game. Never seen his brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  It's far from one fight. He is more skilled and more composed than the brother that took 8 rounds from Carl Froch(in my book). Anthony would beat Carl and the rounds would be pretty cut and dry, no one could make excuses. Carls solid chin would certainly be tested.

he's more skilled than andre?

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                    he's more skilled than andre?
                    Andre is quicker but what else does he do better than Anthony? Anthony is a big puncher, more accurate and has better footwork. Andre might have better defense but Anthony usually is in a good sport where he isn't going to get hit.

Comment

Working...
                    X