Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF, Margarito's eye still red after month and a half rehabilitation?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF, Margarito's eye still red after month and a half rehabilitation?!

Can't put the link but photo is in fight.news. **** Roberto Garcia and Laurence Cole for making him suffer until now. Thoughts...
    Last edited by Republica; 01-02-2011, 12:09 PM.

Yeah that sucks. I had some money on pac by stoppage.

Comment

who cares!:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
        Yeah that sucks. I had some money on pac by stoppage.
        Watching the fight again PAC hit Marg with few hard shots in the 12th and Tony was ready to go man. There was just no sense letting him go trough 2 plus rounds of that cargnage...

Comment

why make another thread about it?
          but ok........
          i think margarito didnt want to get stopped, because he wanted to show everyone that he is tough, thats probably the only reason.
          wouldnt shock me if some idiots believe he has plaster in his chin now.
          i didnt watch the fight, i was angry because of the catchweight bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
            who cares!:wank:
            Uh the man who did him, Manny Pacquiao. Imagine if PAC didnt even cared in the 10th, 11th and 12th and went all out. We could be dealing with a blow in boxing which is death in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
              Watching the fight again PAC hit Marg with few hard shots in the 12th and Tony was ready to go man. There was just no sense letting him go trough 2 plus rounds of that cargnage...
              Yeah, it could have been stopped after round ten i think.

Comment

i think the eye is red after the surgery on the eye 2-3 weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
                  why make another thread about it?
                  but ok........
                  i think margarito didnt want to get stopped, because he wanted to show everyone that he is tough, thats probably the only reason.
                  wouldnt shock me if some idiots believe he has plaster in his chin now.
                  i didnt watch the fight, i was angry because of the catchweight bull****.
                  I wouldnt if I see him now and is ok after so many weeks of recuperation. But you see he is not ok yet. Where the **** you see eyes still that red, that aint normal man. I am making this thread so if Garcia or Cole is using the web, they realize how ****ty the job they did.

Comment

Margarito had too much pride to quit.. after all he did talk a lot of **** about Oscar quitting so he would've looked like an idiot if he threw in the white towel. Manny Pac could've pressed for the KO but it was unnecessary really, it was over ages ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X