Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: IBF Has No Issue With Gassiev-Lebedev II, Indongo-Troyanosvky II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: IBF Has No Issue With Gassiev-Lebedev II, Indongo-Troyanosvky II

Two weeks ago in Moscow, Russia - World of Boxing staged a major event that had plenty of twists and turns. Two of the biggest outcomes involved world titles under the International Boxing Federation (IBF).

[Click Here To Read More]

indeed rematches are in order.

Comment

Well look like Crawford will have to get a new plan, no unification with Indongo for now

Comment

Yet they stripped Fury within weeks.

Comment

Well crap!! Does that mean that they are forcing Indongo to fight Troy again or he's stripped? He should be able to fight Crawford if he wanted to... Also, if Troy is considering retirement after the 2nd fight, then why worry about making it for a belt? Geez!! I really want Bud to hurry up and unify, so he can move up and fight better opposition...

I'm all about the Gassiev-Leb fight... But I think it's crap that Leb can still call himself champion after taking a loss. That puts a bad taste in my mouth. Good rematch regardless...

Comment

So Indongo wins a title in an upset, with NO controversy that i read did not have a rematch clause and then the IBF decides it has no problem with a rematch.

Has anyone asked Indongo what he plans to do next instead of having an opponent he just knocked out force down his throat?

Does he need to knock Troyanovsky out a second time just to confirm the first time was no fluke!!

I guess this is how boxing works when you do not have a big promoter behind you.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
              Yet they stripped Fury within weeks.
              fury knew long before the fight that if he won he would have an IBF mando due immediately. He agreed to it, and signed off on it. He decided to sign for a Klitschko rematch anyways, knowing what would happen.

Look, I aint mad at him for going for the rematch money instead of doing his mando. But dont act like he's some kind of victim who got hit with a mando out of nowhere. He knew what was what.....

Comment

Rematches are not ordered. They are just possible. Team Gassiev as I know doesn't want a rematch.

Comment

Why should Indongo give Troya rematch? Nonsense.

Gassiev -Lebedev 2? Hell, yeah!

Comment

Working...
                  X