Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan's Father: Paperwork Sent To Arum For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is no back up january plan B. this is khans way of ducking the top welters should he not get the pacquiao fight. he'll sit out all of next year to get his way

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      "I believe Khan" is akin to saying that you believe Yusaf Mack was drugged in that video.
      Lol ....I was going to bed but no chance ...Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...there is no end to their madness.

Comment

Huh? I thought that Arum et al already had the contract in hands and you were tired of waiting for them to sign? Well damn..........jive ass china chinned chump.

Comment

Am I the only one that doesn't believe any of this Khan-Pacquiao talk?

Comment

Only way Khan, is getting the Pacquiao fight is if he sends that paperwork signing to Top Rank first...

Khan is scared too...

It's a lock that it will be Crawford... either way win or lose..Crawford brings up his name just fighting Pacquiao period..I can see another Bradley situation too...

Vegas has Affirmative Action scoring obviously... Peterson...Mayweather..Bradley...the list goes on and on...

Comment

Good fight. Feel Khan will win.

I wonder how long Khan will live off this win and parade it to tell everyone else they aren't worthy of him.

4-5 years?

Maybe just retires straight away.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I don't know about that, we would see how this transpire. Arum non Fat Dan aren't different from Daddy Khan. If this fight doesn't happen we would know who was BS, if Khan said he signed then I believe him, he didn't say Pac sign, he said he sign a contract to fight Pac.
                It wasn't Khan either, it was his father.

If someone is lying, it will almost certainly be Arum.

My guess is, the Pac/Khan fight is signed, and Arum will inform Pacquiao when he is ready.

Comment

ChrisMannixSI: Arum says he has swapped proposals with Khan's attorney, and that he is confident Khan, an Al Haymon client, will be available if picked.

Maybe a miss-communication with paper?

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    ChrisMannixSI: Arum says he has swapped proposals with Khan's attorney, and that he is confident Khan, an Al Haymon client, will be available if picked.

Maybe a miss-communication with paper?
                    No just another sneak by the Khan's and then ........Manny is ducking him ..come on...

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Damn.

Fat Dan going in hard on Khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X