Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else thinks Bhops KO of Oscar DLH was a dive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    It was legit
    Definitely a dive.............Look at Oscar waving his right before the ko

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      I always thought it was a dive by oscar..

Seemed like they agreed to go easy, especially hopkins, let oscar pitter patter and steal rounds early, and then let hopkins stop him...

If hopkins wanted to, he could have murdered oscar in about 6 rounds or less.. The size advantage was absurd..

And then the next week it is was rumored that hopkins was joining GBP, and sure enough a month or so later, he was in business with oscar..

Im not 100% sure it was a dive, but i always felt it was, plus i swear watching it live, hopkins says in his corner, "this is my round" and then oscar drops to the canvas with the body shot, and seemed to be overacting..
      Body shots are brutal, and if you have never been hit with one, its pure pain..... So maybe oscar did get hurt, or maybe he took the easy way out, but i always had my doubts about that fight
      Oscar very well may have been fighting for Coke money then......whether or not there was a dive, there definitely was a rehydration clause, there was no reason Oscar couldnt gain weight..........

Comment

Anybody that gave Oscar a chance in that fight clearly knew NOTHING ABOUT BOXING! I don't think it was a dive, Oscar should have never been in with B-Hop to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Anybody that gave Oscar a chance in that fight clearly knew NOTHING ABOUT BOXING! I don't think it was a dive, Oscar should have never been in with B-Hop to be honest
          Dont matter though, Goldie dived while the fight was still winnable......

Are we gonna continue to give Oscar a pass about everything.......................This cross dresser was a man that priced himself out of boxing's biggest rematches, and a blatant dive to close out the tail end of his prime....Phony Fraud makes me sick and pretends he's a ambassador for the sport, when he has Canelo fighting on PPV every match

Comment

Working...
          X