Khan vs Garcia Shouldn't Have Been Stopped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will you stop crying about Garcia?

Comment

Khan was out of there. For his own safety it could have been stopped after he got clocked the first time. He is gutsy though.

Comment

Meh...even if he managed to survive and somehow win it wouldn't have helped him.

His mentality & discipline had been slipping under Roach. Virgil has got that under control...and is also improving many aspects of Khan's game.

Comment

I would have liked it to go a little longer but Bayless did his job and Khan didn't complain all that much after the fight. I still would like to see a rematch between these two.

Comment

You guys really want Khan to die huh?

Comment

Originally posted by 2014Classic View Post
              When it was. If he was allowed to continue after the 1st KD, why not after the last one? He was infinitely more coherent.

Garcia was getting tired. Imagine would could have happened in the next few rds.
              perfect stoppage, khan would have ended up SEVERELY damaged had it been allowed to continue. if khan has demonstrated anything, outside of a lack of in-fighting, poor head-movement and the inability to keep his hands up - it's that he does not have good recuperative powers. jmm he is not.

Comment

Khan would have just kept on getting hammered

Comment

non-stop boxing, everyone. where everyday is groundhog day.

Comment

Khan was getting wrecked, ref gave him plenty of chances but khan couldn't recover.. It was a good stoppage..

Comment

I think Kenny Bayless gave him too much damn time to recover after the 1st Knock Down to be honest, Khan was DONE!

Comment

Working...
                      X