Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Was Really Impressed By Porter Last Night, and Look Forward To His Future, BUT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Was Really Impressed By Porter Last Night, and Look Forward To His Future, BUT

Why are people talking Mayweather already? I mean really?

Why don't we let Porter prove himself a little more and fight Thurman & Khan. Build his name a bit. I hate bringing numbers into any conversation, but if twitter followers mean anything Porter has 6k compared to a guy like Maidana who has 111k.

It's annoying how this happens. A guy gets a decent win, and in impressive fashion against an average WW and he should jump the pack and get a shot at Floyd. You guys did it with Ortiz, Guerrero, (I HATE TO SAY IT), Maidana, and now Porter & Thurman.

If you don't like Mayweathers selections, then quit lining them up for him.

Thurman and Porter should fight each other in the near future, winner of that would be a good fight for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
      Why are people talking Mayweather already? I mean really?

Why don't we let Porter prove himself a little more and fight Thurman & Khan. Build his name a bit. I hate bringing numbers into any conversation, but if twitter followers mean anything Porter has 6k compared to a guy like Maidana who has 111k.

It's annoying how this happens. A guy gets a decent win, and in impressive fashion and he should jump the pack and get a shot at Floyd. You guys did it with Ortiz, Guerrero, (I HATE TO SAY IT), Maidana, and now Porter & Thurman.

If you don't like Mayweathers selections, then quit lining them up for him.
      Employees, .......

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
        Thurman and Porter should fight each other in the near future, winner of that would be a good fight for Floyd.
        I think that's an obvious next fight, unless Khan has some in it.

Hopefully GBP agrees.

Comment

We want to see Porter hit Mayweather with those leaping left hooks

Comment

We're talking Porter because he's one of the best options at welterweight if Floyd beats Maidana. I mean, who else is there that can actually happen?

Comment

Because Floyd has limited quality options, and Porter looks quality?

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                We want to see Porter hit Mayweather with those leaping left hooks

That would be funny as **** to see Floyd get hit with one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  We're talking Porter because he's one of the best options at welterweight if Floyd beats Maidana. I mean, who else is there that can actually happen?
                  Isn't that the case with Maidana, but 90% of this board ****s on Maidana and the fact Mayweather is fighting him.

This forum doesn't know the difference between the inside of their ass and reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
                    Isn't that the case with Maidana, but 90% of this board ****s on Maidana and the fact Mayweather is fighting him.

This forum doesn't know the difference between the inside of their ass and reality.
                    2 different things. Deserving the fight and thinking he would be competitive.

Everybody agrees Maidana deserved the fight. Nobody thinks he will be competitive though.

Now everybody seems to think Porter deserves the fight. Whether he will be competitive hasn't been discussed yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X