Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Canelo Huge Gate Confirmed By NSAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    DLH can do it...Why cant I ???
    thats not a reference you want to use my friend. i think you know why. i'll leave it, though. musta been a fluke...

Comment

All those people got ripped off. All those people were saw that it didnt live up to the hype.
      all of pacquiao's fans got ripped off when he got knocked clean out.he was laying there sleep with all is fans looking.even the fans that watched it on tv got robbed.i laughed for 4 days.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
        all of pacquiao's fans got ripped off when he got knocked clean out.he was laying there sleep with all is fans looking.even the fans that watched it on tv got robbed.i laughed for 4 days.
        Really. I thought it was a great fight. I was pleased at the way the fight went. Two great warriors fighting...JMM getting a beat down by Pac...and with all that sheer will and determination and heart kept him in ther to land a great shot....great fight. I enjoyed all 4

Comment

The heartbreak.

Comment

Really. I thought it was a great fight. I was pleased at the way the fight went. Two great warriors fighting...JMM getting a beat down by Pac...and with all that sheer will and determination and heart kept him in ther to land a great shot....great fight. I enjoyed all 4
            you were not pleased. you probably cried. you better hope rios does'nt get a clean crack at pacquiaos cracked chin

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Smith View Post
              They are hoping to get jobs with boxingscene as Mayweather trolls.
              Well let me be the first to say there doing a helluva good job!!

Comment

you were not pleased. you probably cried. you better hope rios does'nt get a clean crack at pacquiaos cracked chin
                Do your guardians know you are up this late on the computer?

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post

The heartbreak.
                  that reaction was classic

Comment

QUOTE=PAC-BOY;13763883]Do your guardians know you are up this late on the computer?[/QUOTE] i need to ask you that question little man.you young boys are idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post

The heartbreak.
                      he dead ... he dead

Comment

Working...
                      X