Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love watching Robert Guerrero beat the living **** outta Andre Berto.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
    This site is extra sad every time I come on here it's ridiculous how racist a lot of Hispanic and Asian people are on this site and they got it just as messed up as black people in America. I know nationalism is great we should all love our people but gorilla monkey all that crap is sad. But like they say people put others down to try and make themselves look better.
    You noticed it too?huh... A lotta racist bastards on this site..

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      CLEAR winner, thats all I need to hear! DONT U DARE highlight one sentence in my comments, to reply to, ever again! Be a man and respond to the whole thing, but of course u couldnt do that! I dont care what Berto did, his eye was shut and it should have been a 4th rnd TKO Stoppage! Berto may never fight again, after what Robert did to his eyes! That was a mismatch, massacre, clear beatdown for Robert, as u said! Berto NEVER made Robert stopped! Robert was in complete control and continued raping Berto, even when Berto landed his hadest shots! Berto was just fighting out of his level!
      Hahaha....Are you F_ucking serious???????? Are you some kind of internet warrior??

If you read my post you'd see that I did respond to the whole thing. You don't care what Berto did cause you have a hard time being objective. That was not a mis-match. Had that been a mis-match they wouldn't have talked about a rematch when the fight was over. You make it seem like it was completely one sided and that was defintely not the case. To describe this win as a massacre mismatch clear beatdown don't make any sense at all. It was a FOTY candidate because of the non stop action where BOTH of them landing big shots and several close rounds in a competitive fight

It was a grueling fight a physically demanding fight for both of them, fought mostly on the inside and The ghost was the better man that night.

You wanna see a beatdown? mis-match? massacre? Well, Watch Joe Calzaghe vs Jeff Lacy. Felix Trinidad vs. Ricardo Mayorga. Floyd Mayweather vs. Arturo Gatti. Vitali Klitschko vs Danny Williams to name a few.

Comment

It was a great beatdown, Berto got what all cheaters deserve.

Comment

If you thought that Berto got beat down, you should've seen Pacquiao Margarito.

Comment

andre berto is a hype job.

just like vic chronic quitter ORTIZ

Comment

Good to see Htown get banned. Dude is one of the worst here.

Comment

Working...
              X