Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audley: Wilder Hits Like a Mule, I'll Take Price's Punch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Audley: Wilder Hits Like a Mule, I'll Take Price's Punch!

Olympic champion Audley Harrison (28-5, 21KOs) cut no corners when it came to his training camp for the October 13th bout with British heavyweight champion David Price (13-0, 11KOs) at the Echo Arena in Liverpool. Audley got the best possible sparring and believes the tough training camp will allow him to "walk through Price."

[Click Here To Read More]

Sounds like Audley has been knocked silly by Scott and Wilder.

Comment

David Price will knock you spark out.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        David Price will knock you spark out.
        Hopefully he'll test Price's chin. Still question-marks re. his ability to take a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
          Hopefully he'll test Price's chin. Still question-marks re. his ability to take a punch.
          With his height, power and jab, he doesn't need to take shots. he shouldn't at least and i cant see Audley throwing anything

Comment

Price's power is undeniable.

He's going to send Harrison's head into the press rows.

Comment

Wilder doesn't seem like a particularly good puncher, but audley seems to have a weak chin so maybe to him it was like getting hit by a mule. Price should knock him silly

Comment

Wilder should hop on it after Price

Comment

he's going down in 5

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    With his height, power and jab, he doesn't need to take shots. he shouldn't at least and i cant see Audley throwing anything
                    That's the wrong mentality. I don't care how good you are, sooner or later you're gonna get hit by a haymaker so every fighter needs to be able to take a solid punch every once in a while.

Comment

Working...
                    X