Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle of the fabulous fours old/new!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle of the fabulous fours old/new!!!

I was thinking about this last night after watching some highlights…

Which of the two teams of fabulous fours were better?

Morales, Barrera, Pacquiao, Marquez

Hearns, Duran, Hagler, Leonard.

I obviously know that Pacquiao, Marquez and Morales are still active.

But as far as boxing history will go, of those “teams” who will go down as the better. Better boxing skill, accomplishments etc….

Discuss.....
    Morales, Barrera, Pacquiao, Marquez
    21.74%
    Hearns, Hagler, Leonard, Duran
    78.26%

Well considering Morales, Barrera, Marquez and Pacquio haven't all fought each other thus aren't a Fabulous Four I'm going to go with the actual Fabulous Four.

Comment

The second four.There was an aura about each of them at their respective peaks that the first four never had.As far as who produced the greatest fights,it's obviously the three amigo's and their Asian mate.

Comment

there's only one fabulous four, comparing that other lot to them is verging on trolling

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
          The second four.There was an aura about each of them at their respective peaks that the first four never had.As far as who produced the greatest fights,it's obviously the three amigo's and their Asian mate.
          u cant be serious...

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            there's only one fabulous four, comparing that other lot to them is verging on trolling
            Why, u can't knock on any of the two's accomplishments.... So it wouldn't be anything near trolling bro, just vote.

Comment

Some of the greatest rounds in history were fought by these gentlemen.

Round 5 Morales Barrera 1

Round 1 Hagler Hearns

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                u cant be serious...

I'm very serious.And why wouldn't I be? There were very few great fights with the great quartet of the 80's.Pacquiao,Barrera,Morales and Marquez produced several.

Comment

Roy/B.Hop/Tarver/Glen Johnson is a good fab 4....Oscar/Mosley/Floyd/Cotto could've been a good one...but Oscar and Floyd fuk'd that up by not giving a prime Cotto a chance...but its all good though...Cotto is still the owner of one of the toughest schedules of his era

I like the original fab 4 more than any 4 you can mix together

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    Roy/B.Hop/Tarver/Glen Johnson is a good fab 4....Oscar/Mosley/Floyd/Cotto could've been a good one...but Oscar and Floyd fuk'd that up by not giving a prime Cotto a chance...but its all good though...Cotto is still the owner of one of the toughest schedules of his era

I like the original fab 4 more than any 4 you can mix together
                    Man, thats one badass anylysis....

Comment

Working...
                    X