Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if marquez is competitive against Manny, what then?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then it just goes to show how good Floyd really is, and shows that Manny is stylistically a bad match up with any smart counter puncher.

If JMM is actually successful at being competitive, I wanna see him back down at 135 and defend his title against Rios or go to war with Maidana at 140 (If Erick can hang in there, JMM can) He belongs at LW or JWW max.

...But in the end, I still think this is all wishful thinking and I see Pac putting him to sleep by the 6th or 7th Rd.

Comment

May beats him clearly
      Last edited by SyrianKid; 10-31-2011, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Probably means Pacquiao never really improved as much as we thought and that Marquez's style will always give Pacquiaos problems. But I'm not expecting a competitive fight. It will probably look like Pacquiao/Cotto before Pacquiao hurts Marquez and the fight changes entirely. So if they first 3 rounds are competitive it wouldn't shock me too much. But I'm expecting a blow out for Pacquiao if it goes past 3 rounds.

Comment

Yes he never improved in skills , he improved in catchweights , weight draining , fighting left overs etc

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianKid View Post
            Yes he never improved in skills , he improved in catchweights , weight draining , fighting left overs etc
            a very exciting and a close fight outcome on pac jmm 3 would kind of establish that:

styles do really make fight

jmm was able to make the proper preparatory adjustments in fighting about ww level

both pac and jmm still make up a very exciting match ups and time, wear and tear have not adversely affected the level of their performance..

outcome of pac jmm 3 has got nothing to do with floyd vs jmm and vice versa

Comment

Bump!!

Comment

Well lookie here...

Comment

well pac has no chance against mayweather

Comment

Time to recycle!!

Comment

This TS just picks and chooses whatever fits his agenda. This is one of those clowns who berate Paq's previous opponents: they're weak, weight-drained, old, washed-up, you name it. In short, he's just an overrated boxer who cherry picked his way to the top. Come fight night, this same clown expects Paq to massacre his opponent, while he expects NOTHING from his opponent. Hehe... why would you expect such thing to an overrated boxer? It's stupid.

Pefect example is his constant whining and crying why Paq won't fight young, undefeated hungry lions. Well, he did in his last fight and Bradly barely did anything that amounts to winning. And this clown is still crying. Wake up, kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X