This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Al Haymon doesn't need any help from your ilk. He could buy and sell you and your family.
    He may not like white boxers, but does he prefer white women, just like you do?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      stfu puto
      I'm not impressed.

Comment

Al Haymon doesn't need any help from your ilk. He could buy and sell you and your family.
        He needs my help bro. He seems shy, nobody needs to be shy. and sell my family? My family are not slaves and dont have a price, we dont push each other in front of a bus for a $20 rock.

Comment

I'm not impressed.
          chupe mi chorizo pinche ******

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            He may not like white boxers, but does he prefer white women, just like you do?
            The woman in my avatar is not white, David Duke.

Comment

The woman in my avatar is not white, David Duke.
              She only pretends to be . Atleast David Duke had an education and contributed something to the world and by the laws of his country is allowed to say whatever he wants due to Freedom of Speech .

You?

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                She only pretends to be . Atleast David Duke had an education and contributed something to the world and by the laws of his country is allowed to say whatever he wants due to Freedom of Speech .

You?

You have over 20,000 post in just over a year displaying you know nothing about boxing. 99 percent of them are not even related to boxing. Obviously you don't work. That speaks for itself. Go out and get some fresh air sometime. I would hate for your landlord to find your rotting corpse slumped over your laptop.

Comment

LOL!! The Ring Mag interview is suppose to be a joke.

Comment

I thought This Racist Freedom and his ignorant cronies had learnt their lesson obviously not using a fake interview that was clearly a JOKE by the ring magazine to push your racist agenda again?

Wow ok you stupid **** you need to stop your **** games.

Comment

Are you serious right now? That interview was FAKE and meant to be funny by one of the writers. Wow

Comment

Working...
                      X