No announcement yet.

Manny adjusts to his opponent's offense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny adjusts to his opponent's offense

This is why you don't see anybody opening up on manny like they normally do.

After each exchange, he starts timing you and seeing openings you didn't know you had. But he can only time you if you attack, and because they get punished every time they attack, his opponents become reluctant.

How come he couldn't adjust to Marquez repeatedly countering him with right hands?

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Hater View Post
      How come he couldn't adjust to Marquez repeatedly countering him with right hands?
      you mean back when he was a jab jab left hand leap fighter?

Comment

He has not fought an opponent with any kind of offense.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
          He has not fought an opponent with any kind of offense.
          cotto and hatton?

and margarito has zero defense- give the guy some credit for what he's accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
            That's all he did against 40 year old, blister footed, torn ACL Mosley and could not knock him out.

Pacquiao fights the same as he always did. His opposition has just been so bad that he looks better. That's what happens when you don't take competitive fights - you look better than you are.

I am not a hater of Pacquiao at all, I thought he was good before even when he did lose and would be in competitive fights, but recently he has not fought anybody competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
              He's the same fighter now that he was then. Lol Margarito hit him a lot.

Comment

No, back when Freddie Roach said he was an improved fighter with a devastating right hand and he would destroy Marquez in this second fight.

Get real man. He has not been able to adjust to Marquez in 24 rounds. We will see what happens in November though.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
                  That's all he did against 40 year old, blister footed, torn ACL Mosley and could not knock him out.

Pacquiao fights the same as he always did. His opposition has just been so bad that he looks better. That's what happens when you don't take competitive fights - you look better than you are.

I am not a hater of Pacquiao at all, I thought he was good before even when he did lose and would be in competitive fights, but recently he has not fought anybody competitive.
                  I agree with this. Good post!

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Hater View Post
                    jmm is a counterpuncher...not really an offensive fighter...and jmm's claim on winning over pac has no factual basis...actually, he should have lost twice if not for an error on the judge scoring....jmm's hyping over pac just gave jmm that aura that he is better than the others who had face pac.....but the pac jmm faced b4 is already a much better one now

Comment

Working...
                    X