No announcement yet.

Conceited Coward - Manny Pacquiao: Humble is as Humble does

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andre the giant View Post
    **** this ****ing **** thread made by this ****ing ***** ***** ass coward **** sissy pathetic queer saladtossing buttlicking dick sucking cow****ing diarrea slurping incest loving moronic idotiotic ******ed braindead nitwit idiote klootzak ball bitting nichtige flikker tiefus tering godverddom **** incest loving sister raper scumbag puta whore who sucks your dick dry for a nickle while fingering his own ass and licking the anus of a goat , troll . Ill take him to the bank ..... to the bloodbank dun dun dun dun dun .
    This guy is 39 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post

lol..Respect your elders.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
        lol..Respect your elders.
        I expect a post like that out of my high school kids. Not a 39 year old. NOTHING is THAT serious. Especially nothing on the interweb.

Comment

i find it funny coz you've wasted your precious time doing this instead for looking a decent job

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post

Damn, lol. I never paid attention to that ******, but it really does say he's 39 years old.

Comment

Manny is not a perfect person.. he has his faults...

But personality-wise I would choose Manny over Floyd at any given time...
              Manny's faults are of that a normal rich guy... But if you look at all the good things he has done to his people especially in General Santos, which the media doesn't really delve into... it outweighs all that faults...

Comment

Originally posted by AnthalaX View Post
                Manny is not a perfect person.. he has his faults...

But personality-wise I would choose Manny over Floyd at any given time...
                Manny's faults are of that a normal rich guy... But if you look at all the good things he has done to his people especially in General Santos, which the media doesn't really delve into... it outweighs all that faults...
                STFU!!!!!!!!!! damn fool!

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                  Please do us all a favor and and repeat the first grade so that you can learn to write and punctuate.
                  this is boxing forum not any site for grammar.

Comment

Negotiation!!!!

De La Hoya, Hatton, Cotto, Floyd and Now Margarito.....Manny is the problem in negotiations. He ain't humble...that dude is a phony. Emmanuel pacquiao is just a character who comes out when the cameras are rolling.

It's about time they start holding him to the same standards as other top fighters before him.

Comment

Originally posted by andre the giant View Post
                      **** this ****ing **** thread made by this ****ing ***** ***** ass coward **** sissy pathetic queer saladtossing buttlicking dick sucking cow****ing diarrea slurping incest loving moronic idotiotic ******ed braindead nitwit idiote klootzak ball bitting nichtige flikker tiefus tering godverddom **** incest loving sister raper scumbag puta whore who sucks your dick dry for a nickle while fingering his own ass and licking the anus of a goat , troll . Ill take him to the bank ..... to the bloodbank dun dun dun dun dun .
                      if you cant defend pac iin this thread. why dont you just read the arguments of the poster than projecting your hate in this board.

Comment

Working...
                      X