Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's get this straight. Pacquiao doesn't care about MONEY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by titan_1987 View Post
    "Only Pacquiao walks away from a $40 million payday"

If you argue that he cares so much about money. The fight should have been made a long time ago.

The $40 million payday was far from Pacquiao's mind during the course of their negotiation. It was the random blood test that Floyd wanted. The fight broke down because Pacquiao didn't want to give in to Floyd's demand.

If Pacquiao cared so much about the money, he would have signed to fight already. The issue of debate for them has always been about random blood testing. Money isn't the problem.

"Only Pacquiao walks away from a $40 million payday" enough said.
    you really have to explain how floyd is walking all over manny by just asking for THEM BOTH, NOT JUST MANNY, BOTH HE AND MANNY TO TAKE THE ****ING TESTS JACKASS----

FLOYD ASKED FOR ONE THING, AND IF IT IS ABOUT PRIDE FOR MANNY, THEN HE WOULDN'T HAVE AGREED TO THE TEST PERIOD---YOUR ARGUMENT LOOKS REALLY STUPID, WHEN MANNY IS MAKING HIMSELF LOOK FOOLISH---

BY TAKING THE MAYWEATHERS AND GOLDEN BOY TO COURT, FOR WHAT? TO SUE THEM FOR MONEY? YES, DEFAMING HIS CHARACTER---BUT HE IS SUING THEM FOR THEIR MONEY---OR ELSE HE WOULDN'T TAKE THEM TO COURT---YOU LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT WITH POSTS LIKE THESE---AND MANNY ISN'T HELPING YOUR ARGUMENT AT ALL---

Comment

Originally posted by chuckguy View Post
      floyd just fought with 10 oz gloves with mosley
      i find it weird that you think ost is a joke and ridiculous but your mouth is shut when it comes to 10 million for each pound he is over weight.
      case closed---i just posted that also in my argument---the ts is fighting a losing battle---

no person, who doesn't care about money would charge 10 million dollars to his opponent for coming in overweight---10 million dollars for every pound? That's not greed? The ts and fool-counter and shattered jaw all look like fools----

manny fights cotto for his ww title at 145---and demands 65/35 purse split? That's greed----manny cares about money more than people will ever know---why is he running for office---for power which will give him more money----

Comment

Time for haters to be silenced!!!!

This is all i wanna know for all the dumb boxing fans that first said Floyd was afraid of Mosley because Mosley would beat MM then When MM beat Mosley they said he was too old and now the ones that say MM is afraid of Pacroid, If Money Mayweather beats Pacman what will u say then?????? I think it'll be time to stop with the haterration right?

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
          Pacquiao has hundreds of millions in the bank. I mean 40 million isn't really a big deal to him, it's not life changing money for him, he's got enough already and can easily make money from other things with just his name alone. I know it's alot of money to us guys here well most but it's really not alot for a man with hundreds of millions in the bank already, he doesn't need it.. Us guys here look at 40 million as a huge amount but think about it, for a guy like pacquiao he will never be short of money, it's really not an issue for him looking at it from pacquiao's perspective, it seems many are acting like it's life changing money for him it's NOT.

Pacquiao just doesn't want Mayweather to walk all over him and call the shots, i cant really blame the guy. I certainly wouldn't like to get walked all over without having getting your own say on the matter, it's just human nature not to get bossed around.

I hope the fight happens but i just had to say this, think about it guys for a man of pacquiaos calibre 40 million is not ALOT. He could easily retire now and live a wealthy life without or with the extra 40 million, it's not that big of a deal.
          Why did he ask for more money to make the Ricky Hatton fight?

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
            you really have to explain how floyd is walking all over manny by just asking for THEM BOTH, NOT JUST MANNY, BOTH HE AND MANNY TO TAKE THE ****ING TESTS JACKASS----

FLOYD ASKED FOR ONE THING, AND IF IT IS ABOUT PRIDE FOR MANNY, THEN HE WOULDN'T HAVE AGREED TO THE TEST PERIOD---YOUR ARGUMENT LOOKS REALLY STUPID, WHEN MANNY IS MAKING HIMSELF LOOK FOOLISH---

BY TAKING THE MAYWEATHERS AND GOLDEN BOY TO COURT, FOR WHAT? TO SUE THEM FOR MONEY? YES, DEFAMING HIS CHARACTER---BUT HE IS SUING THEM FOR THEIR MONEY---OR ELSE HE WOULDN'T TAKE THEM TO COURT---YOU LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT WITH POSTS LIKE THESE---AND MANNY ISN'T HELPING YOUR ARGUMENT AT ALL---
            Look here jackass, i wasn't arguing about how Floyd is walking all over Manny about the random blood test. I'm all for it, and i think Manny should take the test in order to silence his critics.

Phuck off! if Pac was so greedy, he should have sued for millions of dollars instead of just a measly $75,000. The $10 Million was just a stipulation because of the fact the Floyd weighed above the contracted weight with his fight with JMM.

Now, why don't you lay off the CAPS lock. It's not helping your case

Comment

Originally posted by titan_1987 View Post
              look here jackass, i wasn't arguing about how floyd is walking all over manny about the random blood test. I'm all for it, and i think manny should take the test in order to silence his critics.

Phuck off! If pac was so greedy, he should have sued for millions of dollars instead of just a measly $75,000. The $10 million was just a stipulation because of the fact the floyd weighed above the contracted weight with his fight with jmm.

Now, why don't you lay off the caps lock. It's not helping your case
              what a great response-----and the caps lock stays on kid--lol--

first of all, think about how your post looks---you said if manny was greedy, he would have sued for millions, not a measly 75,000 as if $75,000 isn't a lot of money----who the hell wants to pay $75,000 for words they said? N0w, you're putting a price on what's greedy and what's not greedy----money is money, period---

there's no way you can sit there and type in the $10 million was just a stipulation because of floyd coming in over weight---i know he came in overweight against jmm----but, think for a minute about what you said---you just played yourself---

you say in one sentence, that the 10 million dollar was just a stipualtion---it wasn't a stipulation, it was ****ing demand, 1st of all---trying to make an excuse for manny--

then in youe next paragraph, you say, if manny was greedy, he would sued for millions, not a measly $75,000----so he the kid greedy or not, so he demands $10 million dollars for every pound floyd comes overweight right? Isn't that millions of dollars? Doesn't that qualify him to be greedy?

Or is it because he didn't sue floyd for millions of dollars----he demanded it? Not sued right? He sued for a measly 75,000 dollars---(which means he demanded them to pay him for their accusations)-as if 75,000 is measly----maybe to you, to me, that's a hell of alot of money for accusations and speculation---

****, i don't know anyone who wouldn't think suing for 75 grand over accusations isn't greed---

but, let see how you respond to this one kiddo---i'm sure you'll have another great argument----

manny went on as far as to sue floyd jr for something he never accused him of---so now, he wants floyd to give him money over something his father said----that's not greed? I'm waiting for manny to sue oscar's wife, and floyd's kids next for a measly 75 grand---

Comment

and why do u care TS

Comment

first of all, think about how your post looks---you said if manny was greedy, he would have sued for millions, not a measly 75,000 as if $75,000 isn't a lot of money----who the hell wants to pay $75,000 for words they said? N0w, you're putting a price on what's greedy and what's not greedy----money is money, period---

there's no way you can sit there and type in the $10 million was just a stipulation because of floyd coming in over weight---i know he came in overweight against jmm----but, think for a minute about what you said---you just played yourself---

you say in one sentence, that the 10 million dollar was just a stipualtion---it wasn't a stipulation, it was ****ing demand, 1st of all---trying to make an excuse for manny--

then in youe next paragraph, you say, if manny was greedy, he would sued for millions, not a measly $75,000----so he the kid greedy or not, so he demands $10 million dollars for every pound floyd comes overweight right? Isn't that millions of dollars? Doesn't that qualify him to be greedy?

Or is it because he didn't sue floyd for millions of dollars----he demanded it? Not sued right? He sued for a measly 75,000 dollars---(which means he demanded them to pay him for their accusations)-as if 75,000 is measly----maybe to you, to me, that's a hell of alot of money for accusations and speculation---

****, i don't know anyone who wouldn't think suing for 75 grand over accusations isn't greed---

but, let see how you respond to this one kiddo---i'm sure you'll have another great argument----

manny went on as far as to sue floyd jr for something he never accused him of---so now, he wants floyd to give him money over something his father said----that's not greed? I'm waiting for manny to sue oscar's wife, and floyd's kids next for a measly 75 grand---
                  How old are you? Don't call me kid. Don't try to act like youre much older than me.

Did i ever say that $75 K was measly to me? I was reffering to Pacquiao suing for less when he could have sued for more. Let's get this straight: pacquiao sued not for the money but because he felt he was wrongly accused and he's reputation being tarnished.
                  Suing in general does not make you greedy. Nowadays, people sue to in order to make a quick buck. Pacquiao did not sue in order to get more money but to prove in court that he was wrongly accused and to prove that he is innocent of the allegations that he is accused of.

For you, Pacquiao sued because of greed. I don't see it that way.

Comment

now you've lost me.. Why the hell would Manny sue Oscar's wife and Floyd's kids? You're out of point

Comment

• Originally posted by titan_1987 View Post
                      how old are you? Don't call me kid. Don't try to act like youre much older than me.

Did i ever say that $75 k was measly to me? I was reffering to pacquiao suing for less when he could have sued for more. Let's get this straight: Pacquiao sued not for the money but because he felt he was wrongly accused and he's reputation being tarnished.
                      Suing in general does not make you greedy. Nowadays, people sue to in order to make a quick buck. Pacquiao did not sue in order to get more money but to prove in court that he was wrongly accused and to prove that he is innocent of the allegations that he is accused of.

For you, pacquiao sued because of greed. I don't see it that way.
                      okay, we just agree to disagree--and don't take offense when i call you kid---i call everybody that---i'm not trying to insult you by calling you that---sorry if i did---it's just a word i used to get called and it stuck with me, that's all---no worries---

i misinterpreted you saying a measly 75,000---i wasn't trying to imply that you thought it was not a lot of money--i was talking about it in general---

my whole point to you was to say manny is more about money than you think----and because of his actions, it shows---at least in my eyes----me and you just think different on the subject, that's all---no problem in that ---anyway, i wasn't trying to jump all over you on the matter---i was just making an opinion----floyd gets hammered for pretty much everything he does, and i feel it's not fair to him to get the blame for everything---he has a right to want ost's done for both he and manny----manny doesn't have to give into floyd, but then he can flip flop one minute, and then take a stand on how floyd is really ducking the fight, when in fact, floyd isn't ducking the fight---floyd has stood firm on his ost deal, even though he changed the cutoff date to compromise with team pac, but they kept lying and making themselves look guilty, by continuously changing dates and arguments on the matter---that's all i meant by it---

Comment

Working...
                      X