No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Has No Doubt Donaire-Rigondeaux Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    of course the contract was signed, but the contact info was left blank....wtf is rigo doing delaying **** for?? testing should have happened a lot sooner but rigo team waited until literally the last minute to sign the contract and now it's found out that the contact info is not even there...again, wtf is going on? is rigo's team going to create another roadblock to delay testing? i mean whats the point of extra testing if each day goes by that it's not done?
    It's all unnecessary drama. Yes, this should all have been ironed-out no later than Thursday, the day of the press conference. But it was also silly of Donaire's people to miss the simple and glaring fact that Guillermo didn't fill in all the required information. Had they called him on the carpet then and there, we wouldn't be going back and forth with this nonsense.

Comment

Where there is smoke there is fire Rigo must be dirty and waiting out to clean his. System out. That's what the word is on the street

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
        of course the contract was signed, but the contact info was left blank....wtf is rigo doing delaying **** for?? testing should have happened a lot sooner but rigo team waited until literally the last minute to sign the contract and now it's found out that the contact info is not even there...again, wtf is going on? is rigo's team going to create another roadblock to delay testing? i mean whats the point of extra testing if each day goes by that it's not done?
        Wow Donaire barely doin the Olympic style test when Rigo has been doin it all his life. What'sythe excuse now

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987
          Quote:

Originally Posted by Cubanborn87

watch donaire get "injured" in a few weeks, dude just dont want it

Seriously, the guy who is signed and ready to go doesn't want it, but the guy delaying signing until the last possible minute, when he may not get the fight at all, is the one who wants it. Makes perfect sense.
          Umm Donaire hasn't signed the fight contract. All he signed was VADA papers.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Nothing surprises me any more about this sport so much unnecessary drama.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              It's all unnecessary drama. Yes, this should all have been ironed-out no later than Thursday, the day of the press conference. But it was also silly of Donaire's people to miss the simple and glaring fact that Guillermo didn't fill in all the required information. Had they called him on the carpet then and there, we wouldn't be going back and forth with this nonsense.
              It's not up to Donaire people what is Rigondeaux a f**king child he's a grown a** man get it together he's being dumb about this whole thing.

Comment

I'm not even bothered.

Mind games being played, fight will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                  It's not up to Donaire people what is Rigondeaux a f**king child he's a grown a** man get it together he's being dumb about this whole thing.
                  Actually, yes it is. It's up to everyone involved. I don't know how many legal transactions you've ever been a part of, but I know that in all the ones I've partaken in, all entries are scrutinized by representatives of both parties. Someone on Donaire's team obviously botched their job here. The minute they received the "completed" documents, they should've checked for completeness. This is fundamental stuff. You don't have to attend law school to know this.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    I'm not even bothered.

Mind games being played, fight will happen.
                    Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      Actually, yes it is. It's up to everyone involved. I don't know how many legal transactions you've ever been a part of, but I know that in all the ones I've partaken in, all entries are scrutinized by representatives of both parties. Someone on Donaire's team obviously botched their job here. The minute they received the "completed" documents, they should've checked for completeness. This is fundamental stuff. You don't have to attend law school to know this.
                      Maybe Donaire people thought he would leave his phone number and his address which is the right thing for him to do. If he wants the fight and yes Donaire people did drop the ball who ever is in charge of all that stuff I would be pissed. All the blame is to Rigondeaux team if this fight doesn't go through.

Comment

Working...
                      X