No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan, Schaefer Break Down 12/10 Opponent Options

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan, Schaefer Break Down 12/10 Opponent Options

Amir Khan has ruled out the possibility of a rematch with Marcos Maidana, instead favouring Erik Morales as his final opponent at light-welterweight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

First post is very misleading...

Khan says "It could happen in the future but there are other names i want first"

He wants the Matthyse-Morales winner for a third belt.

Comment

Originally posted by ts33 View Post
      First post is very misleading...

Khan says "It could happen in the future but there are other names i want first"

He wants the Matthyse-Morales winner for a third belt.
      What did you expect?

It's Boxingscene, they'll do anything to make Amir look ****
      Last edited by Trigg; 08-15-2011, 11:15 AM.

Comment

He might as well move up to WW. Except for Bradley there is no one at LWW that I'd really want to see him fight.

Comment

I like Khan because he will fight anybody.
          All he has to do is keep winning at 140 then move up to 147 and win a title.

A fight against the Berto vs Zaveck winner for the IBF welterweight title would be good for Khan.

Mayweather won't fight Khan unless Khan has something to offer him, or if Khan becomes a big draw.

Comment

GB must be paying PBF to use his name for promoting cause aint no way Con is ever gonna fight Floyd especially after he gets finished with Ortiz. Notice a few names Con wont mention. Con is circus clown and stop saying he'll fight anybody because a little research will show you that Bradley was chasing him before he fought Alexander.

Comment

Amir is right, If he fought Miadana again he would beat him again just more convincingly at this point, I've seen no improvements in Miadana since they have met, I have however, seen improvements in Prescott and thats who Khan needs to fight again, taking about hes got bigger fish to fry? What bigger fish? PPV numbers for the Khan-Judah fight were terrible and there was only what, 4,000-5,00 people there for the fight? Khan isn't this star attraction in the US like he thinks he is... there are no bigger fish to fry Mayweather's not even looking his way any more doing those kind of sad numbers...Floyd will probaby fight Pacquiao, possibly twice, after Ortiz and retire should he win there's nothing more for Floyd to prove after that he will be 35-36 years old by then, Floyd aint no superman, he ages too..an there will always be someone coming up they think can beat Floyd and Khan just may very well be able to beat Floyd next yr when hes 25/26 and in his prime and Floyd has reached father-time, but what will that prove?
              Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 08-15-2011, 11:59 AM.

Comment

its funny that when maidana vs morales got announced khan fans called maidana a coward and every other name in the book for fighting an old shot morales but yet khan clearly has his targets set on morales and his fans arent saying ****.

nice double standard.

Comment

I hope that if Matthysse beats Morales Khan still wants the WBC title shot. Him and Maidana style wise have the best chance of beating Khan.

Comment

I want the winner of Morales-Matthysse or Peterson.

At first, I wanted the Guerrero fight but I don't want Amir to fight 3 southpaws back-to-back. It could hurt him when he faces an orthodox fighter after the December fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X