Comments Thread For: Roach: Mayweather, Bradley, Berto-Ortiz Next For Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed and you cant fix a glass jaw lol

Comment

there is no way imo that khan could have stopped mccloskey.paul was gettin more into the fight and a fight is 12 rnds by the way, paul was takin him to school in defence. khan never landed a clean shot on him and made khan look a few levels below him at times.paul always comes on strong in the latter part of the fight and we seen signs of it tonight. aint it great to have the might of money and golden boy on ur side when it comes to certain doctors and officials. fkn disgrace imo the fight was stopped.paul not even hurt with a slight cut. compare this with morales who had a golf ball above his eye over one eye who cudnt see out of it for the whole of the fight. you do the math. it aint that Amir is not a good fighter or shud not be regarded as elite but that every 1 shud recognise how good paul mccloskey is.

Comment

Talking about hig glass chin,you have to remenber that PRESCOTT put him to sleep as lightweight,then he moved up in weight immediately because he couldn't continue to fight at 135 limit;we all know that chin becomes harder moving up in weight and he showed he can take a hard punch from a hard puncher in the fight with MAIDANA,now if he moves up at 147 i think his chin becomes more hard,etc....!!!YOU ALL TALK ABOUT HIS GLASS CHIN BUT I DON'T SEE NOBODY KNOCKING HIM OUT,in round 10 MAIDANA hurt him badly but KHAN didn't hold and he didn't test the canvas,so......!!!

Comment

There's still a crack in that glass.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            Apart from Floyd.

Amir beats them all !!
            there you have it folks.

Comment

Amir is clearly not ready for Mayweather, Bradley would be a pickem fight, and I will reserve my call on Berto and Ortiz until tomorrow

Comment

mayweather is done. stop promoting off his name.

Comment

Not so sure how freddy feels about Ortiz now. Khan can't take those shots from Ortiz, and he doesn't have enough power to keep Ortiz off of him. Berto definitely cracks harder than Khan, and he hit Ortiz with his best shot.

Comment

Doesn't Amir have it all planned out already? anyway, he should fight Bradley next.

Comment

Working...
                    X