No announcement yet.

Internet speed and connection problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet speed and connection problems

Ok for starters i have cc cleaner and eset nod 32,and regularly maintain my pc,but as of late i am getting a really slow connection that will not load most pages,but in spurts i will get a fast connection what could this be?

Wired or wireless connection?

Run a speed test.

http://www.speedtest.net/

Reset your modem and router if you have one. Power cycle both units.

Comment

been having the same problem. It could be that you have to much information on your harddrive, which is why your computer is slowing down. Either that or you have a problem with the outside wiring.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_Por_Libra View Post

Run a speed test.

Wired cable connection

Comment

Originally posted by No_Money View Post
          been having the same problem. It could be that you have to much information on your harddrive, which is why your computer is slowing down. Either that or you have a problem with the outside wiring.
          Just cleared 100 gigs out of my c drive and put it in my e drive.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            Just cleared 100 gigs out of my c drive and put it in my e drive.
            That's some gangsta shi.t.

I erased a bunch of fights last year to clear space but I didn't have an external hardrive to save them though. Now i'm fightless and

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_Por_Libra View Post

Run a speed test.

Weird thing is i reset my modem earlier and it did nothing,just did it now and i am going fast as hell problem solved for now.

Comment

Weird thing is i reset my modem earlier and it did nothing,just did it now and i am going fast as hell problem solved for now.
                Im going fast ass hell to but i didnt reset ****. im wondering if that site we jsut went on did something to speed our connection up

Comment

Originally posted by No_Money View Post
                  That's some gangsta shi.t.

I erased a bunch of fights last year to clear space but I didn't have an external hardrive to save them though. Now i'm fightless and
                  I still need to move 200 gigs over,and my e drive is internal,i have two drives with 300 gigs in each ,i plan on buying more memory soon,at the rate i have bgeen dling movies and music my system will be full in no time.

Comment

I still need to move 200 gigs over,and my e drive is internal,i have two drives with 300 gigs in each ,i plan on buying more memory soon,at the rate i have bgeen dling movies and music my system will be full in no time.
                    i cant download **** because of this shi.tty connection going out

Comment

Working...
                    X