Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    **** Floyd!!!!!!

What a profound thought process.

Floyd will fight the Cotto Pac winner

Comment

I really wonder if floyd have balls...

Did I say that out loud?

Comment

Lol, this thread shows you guys are true idiots... What great well thoughtout responses are in here to my own...

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
          Lol, this thread shows you guys are true idiots... What great well thoughtout responses are in here to my own...

you started a thread asking a boxing forum to chill right after a big fight..think about that for a minute

Comment

And when they mention Pacquiao name, Floyd goes...ehh me uhh ehh ohh

Comment

I dont like Floyd attitude or bull****, fake "money" persona. But the hate for him on this forum is crazy. The haters make just as many threads about him as the stans! You dont get to his level by being as scared as the haters claim. More like he wants people to beg and kiss his ass due to his huge ego.

Call it what you want but most fighter chase him for the oppertunity at taking his "0". Hell Mosely is the WW champ and he's riding Mayweather's leg like Seabiscut

Comment

Originally posted by tocayito1 View Post
                yea they all need to stop with this scared business floyd is not scared of mosley or cotto....hes TERRIFIED he ****s in his pants anytime he hears any of their names....look at his face when mosley showed up after his fight i thought he was gona cry
                You peoples need to stop it with all these nonsences about the greatest fighter ever.

Comment

Originally posted by civicvx View Post
                  You peoples need to stop it with all these nonsences about the greatest fighter ever.
                  sugar ray robinson?

Comment

Was Floyd scared to drop 2 pounds?

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
                      Damn everyone needs to calm down with the, "Floyd is scared of Shane stuff"... He just fought couple days ago give the man and his team a chance to breath. What did you want Floyd to bust out a contract right there in the post interview or what? The demand for Floyd to fight Shane didnt resurge until this past January and no one in there right mind comes back after a two year lay-off to fight Shane Mosley... Floyds willingness to fight him in 06 obvious shows there's no fear there. From a business sense you know Mayweather wont sign on for a fight until the Pacquiao-Cotto fight takes place anyways... I'm pretty sure there is how it will work If Pacquiao wins then Mayweather will fight Pacquiao cause there's no way you turn down that amount of money it will generate especially with Pacquiao's win over Cotto... If Cotto wins then Mayweather will more likely lean towards the Mosley bout... So until Nov. 14th in the words of Julius, "CHILL THE F**K OUT"
                      did floyd call his papa when he saw mosley i kinda heard him say papaaa papaaaa mosley wants to hit me... waaa waaaaaa

fukn cherry picker

Comment

Working...
                      X