No announcement yet.

Solutions for Somalia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
    we should just nuke somalia,every other country in africa, england, especially wales, the rest of the UK, china, thailand, japan

basically, every other fookan country out there. we should just level out earth and build a humongous wal-mart.

fook yeah!
    nah.......just use chemical weapons.

that way we can still use their natural resources.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      This fear method has been used worldwide and all it does make the criminals get more arms, so I am not too sure about this method. I heard the pirates will start kill the hostages now but then that make no sense because they wont have anyone to hold for ransom.
      "U.S. forces are now our number 1 enemy", the Pirates are vowing retaliation now.....what right do they have to do that. We should kill them all, its not like they benefit the world in any way at all. Hit them where it hurts----we should take all of their oil supply.

Comment

The pirates have oil supply? I am ok with wiping out all the pirates villages and town but only the pirates places.

Comment

The other nations should grow a pair like peebs said and step the **** in and clean it out. We should offer them special forces teams and air strikes.. that country is so out of control its ridiclous. A US congressmans plane was fired at with rockets from some pirates. They didnt hit anything of value but still its chaos there.

Comment

I see a lot of people posting without any knowledge of the situation.

I will recap it for you.

In middle 2006, there was a massive war between Islamic Courts movement and Warlords. The Courts were backed by Somali business who wanted peace. While the warlords who terrorised the population for 16 years were backed by the USA, absolutely outrageous. The courts went on to destroy the warlords. The Islamic courts went on to take the whole south of Somalia except one city where the Fake government was stationed. Anyways the courts brought peace to Somalia in 6 months and even beheaded people caught doing piracy. Why Somalia was in relative peace. The good old US of A backed Ethiopia to fight the Courts. Ethiopia prevailed with the help of USA forces. The courts were defeated and anarchy ruled once again. Leading to an increase numbers of pirates this time.

Simply this wouldn’t be happening was it not for America.

Comment

Working...
            X