No announcement yet.

All 24 Of The PS4's Launch Games, Reviewed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    ive got a 32" tv and a ps3 strictly for gran turismo. just sits ther ready chicks wantin to "drunk drive".

old pic but thats my setup.

[IMG][/IMG]

i snagged this pic of the net but thats what the obutto c ockpit looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
      Yep, I'll be waiting at least a year before I pick one up. No good games to play on the PS4 and too damn many still to play on the PS3.
      Same here.

It'll be at least a year before I even consider buying either console, if not longer.

Comment

Be right back. Gonna go puke.

Comment

I made this argument to my brother, but we ended up trading our ps3 in already. So will have to buy one of those consoles on release day. Or I could PC game?

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
            luck on cragislist my friend.

Comment

eh, since i didnt buy fifa14 nor nba2k14 for ps3 and havent played them, im gonna love having them for ps4 with better graphics...theyre 90 rated games...and fresh for me.Totally worth it to have it now....plus i need a new BD player...

Comment

the fact that "angry birds star wars" is listed as a ps4 launch game shows how thin the lineup is, and it looks the same for the xbox one

definatley waiting a goof 6 months before i get one

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Be right back. Gonna go puke.
                  Looks like copious amounts of Floyd Jizz was just too much for this lad.

Comment

Loool the main games on it have already been released on PS3..

Titles i have tried (fifa)/may try Cod.. BF4 and Assassins creed.. the rest are garbage not very exciting..

Well maybe killzone.. will have to check the reviews for that..

So why bother spending near 400-500£?

Will wait till Dragon age.. Watch Dogs.. Uncharted 4 drop..

Still got last of us DLC... Multiplayer and maybe Batman to play on ps3.. much cheaper

Comment

Working...
                    X