Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darchinyan-Mbamba : free and legal (link inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have it 120-107 for Vic. Vic was the only person in the fight trying to win or give the fans a show. mamba just came to earn some money and survive, he never even tried to win. BooooooOOoOOoOOOOoOOOoOOOooooOOOoooOOooO.

Vic shouldve worked the body more, whenever he went to the body he was hurting Mamba, but he kept throwing to the head and dude had his guard up for 99% of the fight. Hard to KO someone with their hands up and going backwards

Comment

This stream is pissin me off (but much appreciated TS)

KO this clown already Vic

Comment

Vic looked disappointed in himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          I have it 120-107 for Vic. Vic was the only person in the fight trying to win or give the fans a show. mamba just came to earn some money and survive, he never even tried to win. BooooooOOoOOoOOOOoOOOoOOOooooOOOoooOOooO.

Vic shouldve worked the body more, whenever he went to the body he was hurting Mamba, but he kept throwing to the head and dude had his guard up for 99% of the fight. Hard to KO someone with their hands up and going backwards
          Why didn't Vic fight a better opponent for his homecoming? Why didn't Vic finish the show against somebody disinterested in even being in the same ring as him?

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
            Why didn't Vic fight a better opponent for his homecoming? Why didn't Vic finish the show against somebody disinterested in even being in the same ring as him?
            Stop trolling, its hard to KO someone running away in guard mode all night. ie Mosley- *******.

Plus he fights in midget weight classes. Who are your favorite fighters? lets see their KO%

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
              Stop trolling, its hard to KO someone running away in guard mode all night. ie Mosley- *******.

Plus he fights in midget weight classes. Who are your favorite fighters? lets see their KO%
              My favorites are Gamboa and Mike Tyson.

Comment

Vic is a very exciting fighter, he's has so many tough fights and he's arguably a future Hall Of Famer. Love it or hate it.

Comment

Working...
                X