No announcement yet.

Wade choked also

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Lebron is taking a lot of heat,but Wade choked as well,makes Shaq look even more dominate.
    pretty much.

wade is more overrated than lebron.

lebron as overrated as he is , has atg talent.

wade is just a good player but people act like he's something special.

Comment

It is a much tougher game if the refs don't blow the whistle every time somebody breathes on him~

Comment

He sure did choke bad, this is what happens when the Refs stop bailing them out.
        Dwhistle messed up and screamed on the refs one time too many and lost his extra 3 helpers.

Comment

Where are all you people saying the NBA is rigged now?

Comment

Lebron is taking a lot of heat,but Wade choked as well,makes Shaq look even more dominate.
            wade gets a pass in my book. he tried his best. something lebron didnt do. What i cant understand is why chris bosh is not taking any heat. After lebron, he deserves the most blamed for them not winning the title.

There's been so much hate on lebron that everybody has forgotten how badly exposed christina bosh was in this series.

Comment

Originally posted by HATEFUL View Post
              wade gets a pass in my book. he tried his best. something lebron didnt do. What i cant understand is why chris bosh is not taking any heat. After lebron, he deserves the most blamed for them not winning the title.

There's been so much hate on lebron that everybody has forgotten how badly exposed christina bosh was in this series.
              bosh showed up last night.

hard to blame bosh for much when the 2 ballhogs dominate the ball.

he's done pretty well considering.

think of how hard it is for kobe's teammates to score a lot because of how much kobe shoots.

now consider there's 2 kobe type players on the heat and unlike the lakers they don't play a triangle (everyone touches the ball more in the triangle)

Comment

Shaq? Shaq averaged 13.7 points in the 2006 finals. Obviously his presence helped in ways that stats can't show but come on saying that it makes Shaq look more dominate.

Wade in the 2006 finals is the most dominant performance in NBA Finals History. It's not really disputable.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  pretty much.

wade is more overrated than lebron.

lebron as overrated as he is , has atg talent.

wade is just a good player but people act like he's something special.
                  I question your knowledge of basketball if you really believe that Tua.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                    I question your knowledge of basketball if you really believe that Tua.
                    he's good but he's nothing special.

i question your knowledge if you think he's some great player.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                      Shaq? Shaq averaged 13.7 points in the 2006 finals. Obviously his presence helped in ways that stats can't show but come on saying that it makes Shaq look more dominate.

Wade in the 2006 finals is the most dominant performance in NBA Finals History. It's not really disputable.
                      fucking bull****.

dominant performance by the referees.

Comment

Working...
                      X