No announcement yet.

White dude and His Girl Get Beat Down by 2 Black Dudes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Walt knows the deal but I will take it even further. I would have apologized, I would have acted if I was completely in the wrong, got my girl out of there and out of the way from danger. Then I would have gone to the trunk of my car and got the steel 2' pipe I have in there, come back in and hit the first mother fuker I seen in the back of the head as hard as I can.

Dude was stupid, he was out matched, and backed into a corner. First thing you have to do is get your lady out of dangers way.
    this is the way you operate. what's your girl gonna do but get hurt?

you apologize and dudes let their guards down and think you're soft.

next thing they know, they're sleepin

Comment

his girl had his back - that's a rider chick.

those two dudes were phaggots - it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        his girl had his back - that's a rider chick.

those two dudes were phaggots - it is what it is.
        Yea but you don't know if they have a knife or a gun, why go into a fight with your old lady? That's just stupid and asking for something to really get out of hand.

Like I said, back down, walk away, go to the trunk of your ride and then come back in and hit a homerun like you are Sammy Sosa.

Comment

That video was so staged.

Comment

TNB

That's all.

Comment

they stole his fried chicken

Comment

Yea but you don't know if they have a knife or a gun, why go into a fight with your old lady? That's just stupid and asking for something to really get out of hand.

Like I said, back down, walk away, go to the trunk of your ride and then come back in and hit a homerun like you are Sammy Sosa.
                i feel you and agree with your take, in the right circumstances ... cameras, witnesses, etc.

me in that situation would have assessed it better and counted that one as a loss, in all honesty; white dude should have known that it was approaching that point of no return and diffused it. those two mf'ers were phags, you could see it in their demeanor, their fighting and in the action of hitting a lady.

the honest reality of the situation, however, was that he made the wrong choice but even in spite of that, his girl had his back.

bad chick. can't call a girl like that a biitch.
                Last edited by baya; 08-20-2010, 08:11 AM.

Comment

why can't we be more like baya and know how to throw a mean 3-2 combo?

that would have come in handy in this precise situation.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    i feel you and agree with your take, in the right circumstances ... cameras, witnesses, etc.

me in that situation would have assessed it better and counted that one as a loss, in all honesty; white dude should have known that it was approaching that point of no return and diffused it. those two mf'ers were phags, you could see it in their demeanor and the action of hitting a lady.

the honest reality of the situation, however, was that he made the wrong choice but even in spite of that, his girl had his back.

bad chick. can't call a girl like that a biitch.
                    It reminds me of this time I was cornered by these white dudes in Cali. I was on the other side of town, with a chick and we were at this bar where I didn't know anyone. So I walked outside to smoke a cig (when I used to smoke) and 5 crazy surfer/nazi white boy's were outside and they saw me and started some **** with me. They surrounded me, started insulting me and I didn't know if they were going to jump on me.

All I kept doing was circling so they couldn't get behind me but I knew if I did something, I would of gotten jumped and who knows what would have happened. I was like around the building, in sort of an alley and there was no one there. I thought about that time for a long time and felt bad because I didn't do anything but there was really nothing I could do. they eventually didn't do anything, I think a car rolled up, I can't remember.

All I can remember was them sayin "Your in the wrong part of town now hu?"......

Sometimes you have to take an L.

Comment

It reminds me of this time I was cornered by these white dudes in Cali. I was on the other side of town, with a chick and we were at this bar where I didn't know anyone. So I walked outside to smoke a cig (when I used to smoke) and 5 crazy surfer/nazi white boy's were outside and they saw me and started some **** with me. They surrounded me, started insulting me and I didn't know if they were going to jump on me.

All I kept doing was circling so they couldn't get behind me but I knew if I did something, I would of gotten jumped and who knows what would have happened. I was like around the building, in sort of an alley and there was no one there. I thought about that time for a long time and felt bad because I didn't do anything but there was really nothing I could do. they eventually didn't do anything, I think a car rolled up, I can't remember.

All I can remember was them sayin "Your in the wrong part of town now hu?"......

Sometimes you have to take an L.
                      situations like these directly test your ego; is a bruised ego worth the potential fall-out of the current situation? that's the logical question that should be answered in about a second and go from there.

Comment

Working...
                      X