No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Pacquiao Tickets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs Pacquiao Tickets?

Has tickets gone on sale already? Read somewhere before there's an issue with ticket sales. Any new updates?

here's an update...you will be banned before you reach 10 posts

Comment

sorry. never really a poster, just read comments.

does it matter if i haven't posted much? my account has been effective for several years now.

Comment

Originally posted by flip1atu View Post

does it matter if i haven't posted much? my account has been effective for several years now.
        They say this week but dont give a day. Hopefully soon though

Comment

there's a master thread, bud...hopefully the mods are lenient...its a legit question

Comment

i'm just curious because i don't think i'll be able to get tickets at resale value.

i'm also looking for more details on the viewing parties at the MGM hotels. but that info is scares too and not too sure i can find it reliable.

Comment

i'm just curious because i don't think i'll be able to get tickets at resale value.

i'm also looking for more details on the viewing parties at the MGM hotels. but that info is scares too and not too sure i can find it reliable.

scroll back like 20 pages from the last page...there's alot of ticket info

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=668284

Comment

You will never get tickets unless you sell your house and live in a cardboard box.

Comment

thanks. much appreciated.

Comment

They don't intend to sell tickets. May and Pac will fight in an empty room like Ali and Marciano did for their computer fight.

100% of the revenues will come from PPV.

Comment

Working...
                    X