Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotton vs Martinez ppv buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto is one of the bigger draws in boxing and has been for the past few years, a solid #3 behind Pac and Floyd. Latino fans in general always support their fighters and Argentina has aloud base of professional fighters that fans follow as well (Chino, Lucas, Sergio..) Just the fact that it's two of the best facing each other with historical significance on the line, and on the weekend of the PR Parade in NYC, this fight does no less then 500K.. Could get as high as 650k with the way people are buzzing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      Fight is buzzing around my way, imma guess 550K.
      It really is starting to buzz. I haven't heard talk here in VA, but then again don't hang around many people who care about boxing other than Floyd/Manny

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        I think he means Cotton Hill:

But yea... more than 500k. Cotto got his people and Argentinians hype after the Maidana showing... so they could piggy back off that.

I think 650K, 500k the minimum
        Dude, Mora is definitely a GGG fan. He tweets his name constantly it sounds like.

Comment

500 k. Anything more than that is an even greater success.

Comment

i'll say 550-650k

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
              Dude, Mora is definitely a GGG fan. He tweets his name constantly it sounds like.
              He definitely wants to fight him, he does the same with Quillin, but it's more to diss him instead of giving respect like he does for GGG.

He almost got the Quillin fight, but they pulled it from him because he agreed to their terms, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dandiez1 View Post
                I am going with 400k
                I'm going to go with 625k-740k.

Good Buzz for this fight !!!

Comment

Working...
                X