No announcement yet.

158 Media Call = Great Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 158 Media Call = Great Quotes

The UFC 158 Media Call was filled with great Nick Diaz and GSP quotes.

Nick: I would be having MF'ers pampering my **** left and right!
    GSP: Pampered? I don't even know what that means. I don't understand half the words you are saying. I speak better English than you.

Nick: If anything I'm the super hero coming in with the anti-bull ****. This is MMA, this is something boring ass sh* we're watching lately.

It can be found on UFC's youtube page. (Wont let me attach it)
    Last edited by RamiroMares; 03-09-2013, 10:17 AM. Reason: added quotes

That is a weird quote.

Comment

Originally posted by RamiroMares View Post
      The UFC 158 Media Call was filled with great Nick Diaz and GSP quotes.

"You see, I don’t understand half of what you said. I don’t even understand half of what you said, Nick. "- GSP

It can be found on UFC's youtube page. (Wont let me attach it)
      of all the quotes from the media call, THAT is the one that you choose to post???
      there were about 40 quotes better than that.

"let me tell you something you uneducated fool" - GSP

"I pulled up to a stop light the other day and some fuken 40 year old lady, some SOCCER MOM or some ****, sticks her head out the window and she's like 'I hope GSP beats your ass'. That's fuken wonderful, I'm fuken living in some small town full of ppl that fuken hate me." - Nick Diaz

give or take a couple of F words.

Comment

Originally posted by mmamania
        "I pull up to a stoplight the other day and some ****ing 40-year-old lady, some soccer mom sticks her head out the window and she's like, 'I hope GSP beat's your ass!' We're in ****ing Lodi, b*tch! I'm like, 'Are you serious?' We are in Lodi right now and you're hoping he beats my ass? That's ****ing wonderful. I'm living in a small town with people that hate me over here. I'm trying to work my way up into a fight and now I'm the most disrespectful person that walks the Earth and I deserve to have the **** beat out of me and I'm this disgusting person because when you (St. Pierre) say something, everybody ****ing believes it dude. Everybody wants to think what Georges thinks and what Georges says and look like Georges and wear tight shorts like Georges and be strong and forget about jiu-jitsu and forget about boxing, let's do a Superman punch like Georges. **** mixed martial arts, **** the martial arts aspect and the jiu-jitsu. That's disrespectful. If you want disrespect, that's it right there."

Comment

"georges i never disrespected u motherf**ker" lmao...one of the greatest if not the best media calls ever.....war diaz!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X