No announcement yet.

For the Cuban boxing fans...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
    if you think that an 11 and 0 there's all it is to rigo, u are blowing smoke my friend
    and 200 and 69 in the AMATEURS!
    ooooooh weeeeee! very scary man.
    Nonito has no chance.

Comment

no doubt about it most of the excuses thay donaire has given so far have been nothing but lies whether its rigondeaux its tough to negotiate with or the other 300 excuses he has given the boxing public i hope the fight gets made in june if rigo doesnt get that fight thus summer like he was promised then forget about it, donaire will duck the man if he has to
      But at the beginning he had me confused..what you thought of Hairon Socarras?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        I'm a fan of both guys as you know, but if Donaire doesn't fight Rigo this year its a blatant duck plain and simple.
        I don't want to hate on Nonito who I believe is a especial fighter but this is a good opportunity to watch to great fighters on a intriguing bout...I don't even know who's gonna win I just want to see the fight as soon as posible..it have fireworks written all over it...

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
          But at the beginning he had me confused..what you thought of Hairon Socarras?
          out of the young cubans he is the most talented, he just needs to be developed

Comment

out of the young cubans he is the most talented, he just needs to be developed
            He is the only young kid from the cuban ams...the Rigo sparring helped him..he had good timing...now i m waiting to see Angelo Santana figth again...

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
              He is the only young kid from the cuban ams...the Rigo sparring helped him..he had good timing...now i m waiting to see Angelo Santana figth again...
              Angelo has some pop but........ he is missing that bailarin athleticism most cubans have

Comment

Angelo has some pop but........ he is missing that bailarin athleticism most cubans have
                I have some pic of him and he look ripped to me but maybe you are right since he is finishing
                everybody in the early rounds..he is 24 so..he still have time to develope...

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                  Yada yada yada .. All talk!! No walk!! Just get a fight Rigo! puts something in ur resume!

Cuban's were Great AMATEURS! BUt at the Pro level, they're not that great! See ur other Boy got beat, & then get The greatest Gift of all? Gamboa, almost KOed! You're Greatest fighter in the recent times is Casamayor! I don't see Rigo or Gamboa getting more than Casa, who's not that Great!
                  Where've you been "Oracle"? I haven't been seeing you around. What happened to your prediction? You said Farenas would knock Gamboa out. Now you're stroking yourself with "Gamboa, almost KOed"? lmao Don't be silly. Michael definitely put on a good show, but Yuri knocked him down twice. You don't see me saying Gamboa "almost" knocked him out. Do you?

I don't know why you feel the need to attack Cubans. But as for your statement, we've only recently gotten back into pro boxing after half-a-century. (Casamayor was practically a lone warrior.) Some of our best fighters have relatively little pro experience. Rigo only has eleven fights. Even Gamboa only has 22 fights. Give us time.

Do us all a favor. Stick to individual fighters, not whole groups of people.

Comment

wouldn't be surprised if this fight never happened. donaires trying as hard as he can to stop this fight..............it's not arum, it's been donaire all along which is down right sad.

Comment

I'm not sure what you mean. I think Santana is pretty athletic. He doesn't move the same way as some of our other fighters, but that's his style. He's aggressive. I don't think it has anything to do with ability. I like Angelo a whole lot. More obviously remains to be seen, but I like what I see so far. Can't wait for his next fight.

Socarras looks good, too; but it's very difficult to gauge potential so early. I liked the way he moved in his latest fight. (It looks like his work with Rigo is paying off.) He has decent power, but I hope he doesn't fall in love with it. I don't think he's that powerful. The best thing is, Hairon has youth on his side. He turns 20 near the end of this month.

Comment

Working...
                      X