No announcement yet.

I have never in my entire life of following boxing, heard a fighter test dirty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
    What do you expect out of that **** hole? They disregard international law, their media is like some **** straight out of "1984", 3% of the population has 90% of the money and yet 80% of the population approves of the government that ranks up there with the **** holes of sub-Saharan Africa on the corruption scale.
    ... right...

(Green k sent...)

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
      And the fans blame the clean fighter and just say postphone the fight..Are you ****ing serious? Please tell me another time this has EVER HAPPENED??? Now all the sudden being a dirty fighter is ok and we should just say its ok man lets just push the fight back? If this was Wilder testing dirty by VADA (and i dont even like wilder) posters would not be saying this at all...Matter of fact he was the one they were accusing of being dirty. This is ridiculous and is showing a lot of posters true colors and the reason they hate and or follow certain fighters
      ...says the guy who defends Floyd and his cheating ways to his death.

Comment

What are you on about?

I'm not a fan of Wilder but I'm with him on this one. Povetkin got caught and does not deserve the title shot.

He lost his chance.

Comment

And the fans blame the clean fighter and just say postphone the fight..Are you ****ing serious? Please tell me another time this has EVER HAPPENED??? Now all the sudden being a dirty fighter is ok and we should just say its ok man lets just push the fight back? If this was Wilder testing dirty by VADA (and i dont even like wilder) posters would not be saying this at all...Matter of fact he was the one they were accusing of being dirty. This is ridiculous and is showing a lot of posters true colors and the reason they hate and or follow certain fighters

Comment

1 Roy Jones
            2 james toney
            3 andre berto
            4 lamont Peterson
            5 Mickey bey
            6 j Leon love

And we have Evan fields lurking in the wings lol......let's not make this a race thing shall we ...a cheat is a cheat no matter white or black

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
              You must understand that LarrryXXX is the "Larry Merchant" of BoxingScene Forums.

A whole tonne of forum posts but really doesn't know what he posts.

Comment

Wilder has done nothing wrong. He was ready to fight and he tested clean. It's not his fault the Russian failed the test.

Comment

Povetkin didn't test dirty. He tested below the dirty threshhold and VADA said there wasn't time to re-test. WBC postponed the fight. Wilder's people pulled out/cancelled.

Do I need to copy/paste the WADA policy on meldonium again? I've already done it 10-20 times. If his levels were 70 nanograms, then according to WADA guidelines (which VADA is supposed to follow), Povetkin did not test dirty. That's considered a trace amount both before and after March 1st.

Thinking iz hard tho. HE ROIDIN!!!!!11

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
                    I agree man

I mean look at:

Roy Jones
                    James toney
                    Evandee holyfield
                    Shane Mosley
                    Zab Judah
                    Lamont Peterson
                    Luis Ortiz

That's just a few guys there, and they get crucified for being drug cheats and tarnishing dey legacy mayne.

I tell you what's going on here

Its the WHITE MAN

He hating
                    Also that 750 ML of Saline Floyd Mayweather Jr pumped through his veins in lead up to Pac fight. He was dehydrated doe. Give me a ****in break

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                      Peterson

you lot defended him and still do

Comment

Working...
                      X