Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury: 18 Months. 3 Fights. Klitschko, Wilder & Joshua Then Retirement.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there's just one name missing - his mandatory-to-be, luis ortiz. also it's fairly likely that povetkin beats wilder before fury gets the chance, in which case i hope he is still interested in the WBC strap

Comment

Delusions of grandeur.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        The Bronze Bomber has more KO's than Tyson has fights! Hes going to the hospital !...I worry Wilder might Kill somebody but if it happens to be Tyson Fury good riddance!
        The Bronze Bummer can knock out as many bouncers as he wants, when he comes up against a real fighter like Tyson Fury, he's in real trouble. If that French bum could bust up Wilder's face, Fury will make him need plastic surgery. In fact he needs some anyway, the ugly ****.

Comment

I doubt he will have 3 fights in 18 months, especially each one being such a big event. Keep dreaming Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            The Bronze Bummer can knock out as many bouncers as he wants, when he comes up against a real fighter like Tyson Fury, he's in real trouble. If that French bum could bust up Wilder's face, Fury will make him need plastic surgery. In fact he needs some anyway, the ugly ****.

Comment

Only wankers wear sunglasses indoors.

It's a good look for him though, they help to hide his ugly face.

Comment

I would think even the heavyweight champ could change his own socks. It's very quick and easy to do. Fighting Wlad, Wilder and Joshua in the next 18 months and retiring sounds reasonable. Those 3 fights should make him lots of money. Retiring undefeated and world heavyweight champion at his young age would be a very rare thing but Marciano did it.

Comment

i hope so, if he went through a wlad era thats another 10 years of mindnumbingly boring fights.
                  but the chances of that happening are slim to none, gets put to sleep when he's in with a big heavyweight in their prime.

fury fans are just kidding themselves thinking he will outbox ortiz/fill in the blank type heavyweights for 12 rounds. cunningham/the other KD's against bum journeymen were flukes etc

no 'tards they were a sign his chin is dodgy.
                  but he tooks big shots from klit doe.
                  yeah because klit definately isnt a gun shy 40 yearold.
                  tyson made him look like a gunshy 40 year old doe.
                  etc etc

Comment

"I love it when a plan comes together!"

Comment

LMAO hes ready to cash out, he knows he cant keep those titles for very long. Your a fat sack of **** Fury!
                      lol.. that's exactly what the division needs.. Fury and Wilder doing great things getting fans heated. Both of these dudes are great for the sport. #trilogy

Comment

Working...
                      X