• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sport Science HARDEST KICK

Nice! Kickboxers for the win.

Comment

Muay Thai is awesome!

Comment

You wonder why with literally 5 times the kicking power of an NFL place kicker who can make 3 million a year...why he wouldn't try to transition into place kicking?

Comment

Why is this idiot bumping all of his threads?

Comment

that's some serious power! respect!!

Comment

....oh hardest kick

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                You wonder why with literally 5 times the kicking power of an NFL place kicker who can make 3 million a year...why he wouldn't try to transition into place kicking?
                Maybe because the technique is completely different, I bet 90% of people could break a bat if they used the same technique as you would to kick a door in.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  Maybe because the technique is completely different, I bet 90% of people could break a bat if they used the same technique as you would to kick a door in.
                  90%??? I'll take that bet in a heart beat and give you odds. If that were the case I'm sure you'd fall into the 90% group...wouldn't you? Why not give it a try and report back.

Yes the technique is completely different...but still the the potential to transform that type kicking power and speed into a career worth millions of dollars would give him a decent advantage over most. It wouldn't be unrealistic that he had some soccer experience and could kick a ball...and obviously he has athleticism.

Comment

Horse fu

Comment

Working...
                    X