Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

manny vs floyd: winner takes it all; mayweather no response!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The MODERATOR View Post
    i can see the dumbest people around here... they're all in red

so he will fight him for free but not take a random blood test and fight him for $50 mil....i stand by my initial statement....u are a moron!!!

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
      so he will fight him for free but not take a random blood test and fight him for $50 mil....i stand by my initial statement...i am a moron!!!
      there... fixed that for you

Comment

Originally posted by The MODERATOR View Post
        in a sudden twist of events....

roach challenges fraud to fight manny..... winner takes it all, and looser goes home with nothing,...

what would be floyd's response?

the world awaits, once again......
        Morons like you believe whatever the f they read..he didn't wanna take a blood test even tho 40 million were involved now he wants to fight and possibly end up with nothing???

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
          Morons like you believe whatever the f they read..he didn't wanna take a blood test even tho 40 million were involved now he wants to fight and possibly end up with nothing???
          idiots like you never heard of things like, dare and double dare....
          im not even gonna waste time explaining, coz the size of your gray matter is as big as your pea sized ****

Comment

As always Floyd chickened out again.

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
              Words don't mean **** to me or anyone else on here. Actions speak louder than words.

Team Pacquiao are the same guys who said they would accept a 5 day cut off and Olympic style drug testing, but rejected Floyd's final offer of 14 day cut off.
              ^^^^^^^this right here still puzzles me

Comment

Working...
              X