No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs Mariusz Wach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury vs Mariusz Wach

Fury is the better boxer, but Wach has an iron chin and heavy hands. From what I saw, he has improved his fundamentals too. I would like to see this one, especially as a measuring stick for Fury.
    Fury
    64.29%
    Wach
    14.29%
    Not sure
    21.43%

The poll is expired.

Fury - Wach too slow. He's got the typical puncher's chance, doe.

If I'm a bookie, I set odds for this one (US style): Fury (-550); Wach (+330).

Comment

not sure if this fight is in talks or just a fight u brought up but wach just got arrested trying to cross the border with a bunch of meth i dont think hes fighting anytime soon

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        not sure if this fight is in talks or just a fight u brought up but wach just got arrested trying to cross the border with a bunch of meth i dont think hes fighting anytime soon
        He just fought less than 24 hrs ago (which was after the meth bust)

You might be right about his next one being delayed though

Comment

Wach isn't really technically bad but he's just too slow to be at the top ten level. Good power, crazy-azz chin, better than advertised skill but his hands and feet are both just too damn slow. Fury messes around with him. Ustinov/Wach is more interesting than either against Fury imo.

Comment

Sounds like Weltz is that fearful for Wlad he's trying to promote other fights for Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
              Sounds like Weltz is that fearful for Wlad he's trying to promote other fights for Fury
              Haha.

No, but I think Fury-Wach is a good fight. Fury will probably fight Price next, though.

Comment

With today's news that Fury might get back in action late February, bumping this one.

I hear people say he should fight Wach or Ustinov, and I agree. Perhaps Wach is the better option, he seems more durable and has improved from what I saw in his last fight. Wach would be a good tune up before Vladimir, Fury will get rounds against a fellow giant who has fought Vlad too.

Comment

Working...
                X