No announcement yet.

PNG girl beheads father after he rapes her— report

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And still erroneously, no less.

You're right, though. It's totally "my mentality" that leads me to believe the victim's story at this point in time and consider her "innocent until proven guilty." It has absolutely nothing to do with the incredibly high statistics for sexual assaults and violence against young girls in New Guinea, or the fact that half a dozen international organizations have spoken out against it as well.

Derp.

Comment

Well then. I don't think anyone can sensibly take the girls story as total reality without any further evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

You're right, though. It's totally "my mentality" that leads me to believe the victim's story at this point in time and consider her "innocent until proven guilty." It has absolutely nothing to do with the incredibly high statistics for sexual assaults and violence against young girls in New Guinea, or the fact that half a dozen international organizations have spoken out against it as well.

Derp.

Right because lets just act like she didn't chop the guys ****ing head off and only after that reveal he'd been raping her, seems legit.

Applying broad statistics to an individual case is ****ing dumb as well.

E.g 50% of all Marriages end in divorce so obviously my Marriage has a 50% chance to end in divorce = flawed logic. Statistics don't look at the finer details and subtle similarities in why something happens it just points out that something did happen and it happened this amount of times.

The possibility she might be lying is a legitimate question when you weigh up the small facts/details we've been given, it has nothing to do with a hatred of women or "victim blaming" it's called being inquisitive and it's the backbone of any legitimate justice system.

Don't act like an intellectual when you use such pathetic logic to justify your stupidity, mmk? mmk.

EDIT: Oh and innocent until proven guilty about what? We know she chopped the guys head off, she admitted to it, unless the man was in the act of actually raping her or was about to through the use of physical force, the fact she chopped his head off will return a verdict of guilty to murder.
        Last edited by fishscale; 06-20-2013, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

Derp.

Yeah but she can still be making it all up. I failed to see where they conducted the appropriate tests to prove her story.

Comment

Working...
          X